Speculations What if Katakuri wants help from Luffy

Big Meme Pirates killed Pedro. This make them enemies for life with Condom-Boy's gang.
Unless Condom-Boy's gang completely forget about that,which would be a otherworldly atrocity.
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @Mathias
Katakuri dont do that and we know luffy dont have hate in his heart
Post automatically merged:

No, in this point katakuri just become a minor character :josad:
He could fight BB together with luffy and then katakuri will lose

Katakuri won't go to Luffy to ask for help. But Luffy will help him, they will probably meet somewhere when it's time for Luffy vs BB and Kata will join him and fight a BB's crew member

What if katakuri goes to luffy and he says that BB get pudding so sanji will know about that too. And luffy always helps his friends like we know(bellamy was his enemy first for example).

Sanji will get very angry cause they captured pudding(saijin mode) , usopp will be afraid, nami will understand the situation and luffys decision,
Zolo will only close his eyes and maybe cross his arms, brook will have no emotions, franky will say super and so on. Luffy will say that he want defeat all yonkos too and he has a open fight against BB.

Thats my theory let me read your guesses
This won't be needed, as Oda's already lumped together several supporting characters linked to the Strawhats (Koby, Law, Pudding, Garp...) to make a confrontation with the BBP unavoidable.

More likely that Luffy accidentally meets Katakuri at Hachinosu.

Blackbeard better start killing Luffy's friends because our MC has more reasons to hate Akainu - that will be defeated by Sabo - than the supposedly last villain....

Honestly, I think it's quite possible that Katakuri and the Straw Hats will cooperate in a fight against the BB Pirates, I just don't believe that events will unfold the way you've described.

I don't have any context about the OP topic as I just came back from hiatus and have not been following OP since 1060, but Pedro blew himself up.

And even if Perospero killed him, SHPs' issue would be with Perospero alone, not the entirety of the BMPs.
I mean, he beat the shit out of him. And then Katakuri drops "Will you defeat Bigmom soon??" and then they both smile iirc. But this didn't seem to have gone deeply enough to the point of being friends YET ? Maybe it'll happen, but their bond wasn't formed.

That's true. Katakuri was minding his own business dealing with Goofy in the mirror-verse. Maybe he'll ask Luffy beyond his status as a Charlotte sibling.

But Elbaf first ! And maybe Teach vs Luffy will go down as soon as the next arc :myman:
Really doubt Katakuri would ask for help, more likely he goes to Hachinosu solo and runs into Garp and they team up or something.

What does Pedro suiciding against Perospero have to do with Katakuri?

Luffy doesn't associate individual actions like that with an entire group, Mr. 2 is a prime example.
Pedro killed himself so stfu
Did you guys forgot that no one from that dumpster in form of humanoid animals listened to Perospero saying that Pedro's death was not his fault and insisted in get revenge on him?
Why Condom-Boy's gang would be different?
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @notAfanboy @Blackbeard