Current Events What if Luffy had run into Blackbeard instead?

Does current Luffy kill Blackbeard?

• Total voters
Blackbeard Pirates would get curb stomped hard if the SH's had shown up. Oda is definitely giving BB a 3rd DF or some kind of powerup if he ends up being the final boss of the series. I think Luffy alone can beat BB right now as Joy Boy and then you have Zoro who is all kinds of OP with Sanji also super strong now. BBP would have no chance. Even with his 1st in command there.

I was undecided but not anymore, BB is close to his prime and I think he is already superior to luffy, but he has only half of his crew there and without shiryu and aokiji it will cost him

luffy and co will demolish the BB pirates mercilessly, recover coby and then destroy aokiji when they find out they have her
Exactly,Luffy+his full crew is too much for BB with half his crew.

With AdCoC and IDCoA, Luffy would easily be damaging a lot in just base mode or G2. Remember BB ain't someone with supernatural tanking physique like BM or Kaido. On the top of that he takes twice of the damage in comparison to others due to one of his DF. Luffy in base was matching with Kaido though due to Kaido's special physique, damages weren't that severe but i doubt that would be a case in BB or other normal top tiers case (normal human physique).

Only question is how Luffy would be faring against Quake punches in base mode or G2 with just advanced haki.

He'd lose but that's largely due to the Yami Yami no mi taking his fruit, he needs to up his haki a bit before he can handle Teach.

This isn't just a Luffy issue either.