Speculations What If Mansherry Awakened?

What If Mansherry Awakened?
What would her Awakening be like? What ability or abilities would she gain?

The Chiyu Chiyu no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants the user the ability to heal any wound or injury through the use of liquid that comes from the user's body like tears. It was eaten by Mansherry. Additionally, Mansherry is able to take the healing property of other people and store it in the form of an energy ball that grows from a flower that appears where a person is allowing the healing property to be taken from. It is compared to donating blood at a blood drive.

Last edited:
Agreed. I’d imagine she’d need an Awakened level of sorrow. I’m picturing convulsing/crapping her pants
:whitepress:
So you're on-board with the huge gyatt ok

On another note, her ability is more than it originally seems... it includes the ability to pull healing properties out of other people and use it en masse. That's already an efficient way to heal an army. I wonder how much better she would get at it. Those healing flowers she makes could be connected to the awakening ability.

I think I get it...

The healing flowers she makes contains that bodily fluid with healing properties.

I think when she awakens she gains the ability to make a healing tree or something.

Or she can make a field of flowers on demand. That kind of thing is probably what would happen.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe her healing water would sprout from everywhere she touches, not just her hands or eyes. For example, she could kinda make a "healing water ground" by touching it.
A field of healing flowers might be right.

Last edited:
I think I get it...

The healing flowers she makes contains that bodily fluid with healing properties.

I think when she awakens she gains the ability to make a healing tree or something.

Or she can make a field of flowers on demand. That kind of thing is probably what would happen.
Post automatically merged:

A field of healing flowers might be right.
Oh yeah, she had the flowers thing... but if I'm remembering right, it needs someone to "donate" their health. In her awakening, if she could trasfer the health of someone to another person unwillingly, the only condition being that they step on the flower field, it would be a pretty OP ability.