Speculations What if Nasujuro was the previous WSSM?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I believe oda will give a new update to Shyriu. Shyriu gonna obtain one of the 12 supreme swords
I think he will just stop using Blackbeard Pirates as hypetools when the time comes for them to be hyped up.
I think Shiryu's sword is already a supreme grade. Oda will jsut give him another DF to feet his Raiu and will awaken both DFs.
Same for Blackbeard, 3rd DF and Awakening of all 3.

Narratively, it makes sense that BB and Shiryu outshine all previous single-DF users considering how late they are coming.
The only exception may be Kaido but even that is questionable.
Nothing stops Oda to place those two above him as they are powering up so while they were weaker than Kaido, they might not stay weaker.

Same way Roger, whitebeard, and kaido are likely weaker than imu nothing is really stopping nusjuro from being a stronger swordsman than mihawk tbh. If their strength is a secret from the world it doesn’t really matter

Either way with imu more likely than not being the final villain of the series zoro’s final fight is likely nusjuro
Whether he’s a true swordsman or whether his swordsmanship is a small part of his larger arsenal he’s probably stronger