Speculations What if the monster samurai is...

What if Kaido get up and the one putting him down in the flower capital is not Zoro but Yamato

Now I'm not saying that Yamato would kill his own father , but is the only person strong enough that isn't unconscious or too tired to possibly figth Kaido and k.o him if he get up

And if that happens the scabbards or Momo could officially declare Yamato as a samurai that help them during the war

Anything but ZKK huh lmaoo

what next usopp the samurai kills kaido ?
I even clarify that i don't think she kill Kaido , beside i like the zkk theory but at the moment Zoro is unconscious in a semi-death state and Yamato is the only strong character that can continue to fight if Kaido get up

What if Kaido get up and the one putting him down in the flower capital is not Zoro but Yamato

Now I'm not saying that Yamato would kill his own father , but is the only person strong enough that isn't unconscious or too tired to possibly figth Kaido and k.o him if he get up

And if that happens the scabbards or Momo could officially declare Yamato as a samurai that help them during the war
I think it would be interesting. Ties into my theory of Yamato being the big death of Wano as well

:lusalty::josad:
But I forgot this is Oda

Luffy, Yamato, Momo, Scabbards, Law, Kid ... etc
They want anyone to kill Kaidou except the Swordsman MC with Ronin/Samurai Theme lol

Thinking any of those Characters gonna kill Kaidou instead of Zoro is like saying Franky gonna be the one proving his bravery to Elbaf Giants, not Usopp
Post automatically merged:

I have one question for you all, when Big Mom was given a Food Themed Arc & it's revealed that she can only be stopped by a Cake
Did anyone of you expect Brook to cook it? Carrot to cook it?

Food Arc needs an Ending that requires Cooking & it requires Cook MC to do it
Brave Giants Arc needs an Ending that requires Bravery & it requires Brave Warrior of The Sea MC to do it
Swordsmen Arc needs an Ending that requires Cutting & it requires Swordsman MC to do it
... etc

Last edited:
They want anyone to kill Kaidou except the Swordsman MC with Ronin/Samurai Theme lol

Thinking any of those Characters gonna kill Kaidou instead of Zoro is like saying Franky gonna be the one proving his bravery to Elbaf Giants, not Usopp

I have one question for you all, when Big Mom was given a Food Themed Arc & it's revealed that she can only be stopped by a Cake

Brave Giants Arc needs an Ending that requires Bravery & it requires Brave Warrior of The Sea MC to do it
Swordsmen Arc needs an Ending that requires Cutting & it requires Swordsman MC to do it
... etc
By using that same logic fishman island should have ended with Jimbei and Nami defeating Hody , and Law should have beat Doflamingo in dressrosa

... etc
sanji cooked for bigmom and zoro already cut kaido (swordmen cut not necessarily decapitate)

... etc
Zoro still did get a lot of focus in Wano. He got way more paneltime than any other character besides Luffy and Kaido. Zoro doesn't need to kill Kaido to get important plotlines. He just needs to get some resolution with the Shimotsuki connection in the next couple chapters, and maybe some development depending on how the grim reaper thing is handled

By using that same logic fishman island should have ended with Jimbei and Nami defeating Hody , and Law should have beat Doflamingo in dressrosa
Nami is a Navigator & she has Thief, Weather; Wealth Theme, i'm talking about their Roles & Dreams, not their Relevancy
And the Scenes they receive depends on what they do, not everyone's is a Fight

So if one day we are in an Arc focusing on Treasures, then i will theorize that the Arc will end with Nami stealing that Treasure
If we have an Arc that revolves around Navigators, i will believe it will end with Nami
If we have an Arc that revolves around Weather & Storms then i believe Nami will be the one to save the day
Same thing with Usopp if we have Snipers Arc, Elbaf Giants Arc, Plants Arc, Liars Arc ... etc

Jinbe's Dream is about ending Racism & Fishmen Island Arc War did indeed end with Jinbe giving Blood to Luffy to save him
The first time a Human & a Fishman shared Blood which brings Hope to their Dream of ending Racism
That was Jinbe's Major Scene related to his Theme & Dream, just like Sanji's Cake Scene

So everyone was okay with Jinbe Blood Transfusion Scene & Sanji's Cake Scene
And they are all expecting Franky to build Pluton, Usopp to prove his Bravery to Elbaf Giants & most probably lead them ... etc
But when it comes to awaiting Zoro's Swordsman Scene at the end of Wano, oh no, it's impossible, it doesn't fit One Piece or this Arc

And let me ask you, how will Zoro realize that he achieved his Dream of Cutting Anything?
By cutting something with Higher Durability than Kaidou? In that case, it means you accept Zoro cutting something tougher than Kaidou but refuse the lesser one Kaidou which doesn't make sense at all, and if you say he will cut something Less Durable than Kaidou, then that means you believe Zoro will never fulfill his Dream, which is clearly being biased

And let me ask you, how will Zoro realize that he achieved his Dream of Cutting Anything?
By cutting something with Higher Durability than Kaidou? In that case, it means you accept Zoro cutting something tougher than Kaidou but refuse the lesser one Kaidou which doesn't make sense at all, and if you say he will cut something Less Durable than Kaidou, then that means you believe Zoro will never fulfill his Dream, which is clearly being biased
Zoro doesn't need to kill Kaido to have some kind of development in the remainder of Wano. The main theme of Wano seems to be identity, so why not spend a couple chapters exploring the Shimotsuki connection? Wouldn't that fit in well with what this arc is about? Zoro's a swordsman, but there are ways to develop that outside of having him cut something (and imo it would be a lot better that way, cause we've already had multiple instances of Zoro just learning to cut better).

And they are all expecting Franky to build Pluton, Usopp to prove his Bravery to Elbaf Giants & most probably lead them ... etc
Side note but I don't see Franky ever building Pluton. That kinda goes against the theme of his flashback

I mean she isn't exactly insecure about her identity at all, so unless she turned out to have some super secret ancestry we never heard about, it'd be hard to have that theme apply to her
Thats what I want. Something related to Imu
:finally:
But yeh even if she does I don’t think it would even make her insecure about her identity like that. In fact her Raid arc basically reinforces what she believes in and her identity

Zoro doesn't need to kill Kaido to have some kind of development in the remainder of Wano. The main theme of Wano seems to be identity, so why not spend a couple chapters exploring the Shimotsuki connection? Wouldn't that fit in well with what this arc is about? Zoro's a swordsman, but there are ways to develop that outside of having him cut something (and imo it would be a lot better that way, cause we've already had multiple instances of Zoro just learning to cut better).
I said nothing about development, i'm talking about SHs doing their job
Do you expect Usopp to go to Sniper Island without proving himself as The Best there?
Or going to Elbaf without proving his Bravery to them?

Did you expect Sanji to go to Land of Food, Cooks & Food-Related DFs without proving his Cooking Skills?
Did you expect Jinbe to not show his resolve to end Racism in a Fishmen-Themed Arc that only talks about Racism?

Why do you people accept every single SH proving their Top Tier Skills & Roles when they are in Related-Themed Arc
But when it comes to Zoro, you refuse to imagine him proving his Swordsmanship to Swordsmen?
Wano People still haven't seen Zoro cutting anything

You think Oda would draw entire Dressrosa shocked at seeing Zoro cut Pica (Including Big Names like Chinjao & Kyros & Kin'emon ... etc)
But Land of Wano won't witness Zoro's Swordsmanship? Be realistic plz & stop the bias
You think Zoro's Last Cutting Feat is defeating Villain's Henchman without being seen by anyone even though that's something he does every single Arc?

I swear, if there was something worth cutting in Wano aside from Kaidou, i would have doubted ZKK
If there was like a Huge Meteor, another Monster, a Dragon Pet that Kaidou keeps or a Huge Ship ... etc
I would have considered the idea of Zoro's Cutting Feat being against that & not Kaidou

But Oda made it absolutely clear, there is nothing else worth Cutting in entire Wano Arc except Kaidou himself
And he supported it with dozens & dozens of connections, hints, foreshadowing & parallels

The kids of Wano were practicing Two-Sword Style because they thought of Orochi as their Hero
If you go check Cover Stories, you will find that Zoro's Village are now training only in Three-Sword Style
Do you think Wano will end without Kids wanting to learn Three-Sword Style similar to Zoro's Village which was founded by Shimotsuki?