Current Events What is happening with Sanji’s body? And are his powers related to King’s Race?

He's most likely awakening his exoskeleton now. Sora's drug prolly just surpressed the modified genes within his body and granted that the second modification is an exoskeleton, it's obv the most probable outcome.
Btw "enhanced DJ/fire" makes no sense at all. He can already enhance his fire powers via his rising passion- as he calls it. DJ<<<< HM.
He doesn't need to recieve an additional PU for stuff he can already do.

Eager to see if his exoskeleton comes with a Sanji only quirk, similiar to how he can boost his fire game with intense emotion.
Like on base level it's the standard exoskeleton, while when he gets fired up it actually changes his appeareance or something, similiar to Zarbon in DBZ. I can really see that happening.
He then does not want to be seen by Nami and Robin, because he's looking somewhat freakish.

Absolutely nothing implied that his powers are related to King's race. Queen simply brought it up to let us know of King's tribe without it sounding unnatural. It was an idle remark of "You're not a cyborg, you're not even a Lunaria... how do you produce fire?!"

Though what we know for sure is that if there's a loophole, it's in the former. Sanji feels weird after wearing RS- thus, it's related to his Germa mutation stuff.
Huh as if Oda will bring up something like this and raise like 100 more questions for it not to have any meaning

By this logic Ryuma being brought up when seeing Zoro's sword handling doesn't mean anything too :seriously:

Huh as if Oda will bring up something like this and raise like 100 more questions for it not to have any meaning

By this logic Ryuma being brought up when seeing Zoro's sword handling doesn't mean anything too :seriously:
"He looks exactly like Ushimaru, the descendent on Ryuuma."
"It must be fate that he brough Shuusui back"
"Ryuuma was also... a one eyed swordsman"

^ The last of which written in bold in a stretched panel, portraying importance of subject, proceeded by a flashback stance of Ryuuma.

And then there's a "You ain't Cyborg, you ain't even Lunaria!" Oda used in a casual exchange to let us know of King's race in a natural manner.

Like, man... c'mon. How are you even making a comparison? It's blatant that the power-up is related to the Germa mutation- it's not only brought up in the exchange with Queen, but the fact that it's triggered by RS pretty much seals it.

King's race was brought up in the mix to let us know if it all while being natural in and fluid with dialogue flow. It isn't even something Oda brought up that's confusing- the ones making it confusing are just those who are desperate for a nonexistent connection between Sanji and King's race. You can come up with anything out of nothing if you try hard enough- like, hell try to use the Pedro panel this chapter as an "indication" of Carrot joining the crew. If you try hard enough, you'd be able to... not that it'd make any sense.

Queen denied the possibility of sanji being a lunarian.
King showing enterest is only hinting at king's lore and not related to sanji.
King's ability to conjure flames is like a sixth sense, while sanji's DJ is triggered by his passion.
Sanji's body being effected by the raid suit confirms that he is modified, and that his modifications are starting to manifest, sanji is feeling growing pains.

Curious about it being “since the second time.” That would be… two odd weeks ago at the bathhouse that Sanji has been feeling odd?

The difference between the second time and the first time with Page One, that I can remember is that Sanji had a nosebleed. Could his blood have activated something in the RS that in turn has effected his body?

Curious about it being “since the second time.” That would be… two odd weeks ago at the bathhouse that Sanji has been feeling odd?

The difference between the second time and the first time with Page One, that I can remember is that Sanji had a nosebleed. Could his blood have activated something in the RS that in turn has effected his body?
the raid suits enchanting the powers they already have right?
so if sanji doesnt have them awakened maybe the raid suit will awaken them :choppawhat:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
One more time, DJ is not related to Germa powers. The reason why Judge wasn't shocked was because fire are supposed to be common. Judge probably have no idea about Lunaria and stuff like that.

Sora could be a Lunaria but I won't jump the gun yet.

Sanji's powers probably not related to King's race judging by Queen's words. And for the awakening within Sanji, I hate to admit it but it's probably his Germa powers (exoskeleton, black hair, invisibility, evil Sanji, etc.)

Diable Jambe isn’t a germa power. Anyone saying it is doesn’t understand the ability or the germa abilities.

Diable Jambe is a power that is fired up via Passion, Judges enhancements were built to take away passion of any kind from his children. As such the two cannot coexist.

Diable Jambe therefore is one of two things:
1. (Less likely) A special ability Sanji awakened Himself that Oda will not explain.

2. A latent ability triggered via Soras bloodline which the pill strengthened to fight off Judges modifications.

The effect of the germa suit leads me to believe it’s the second option. Sanjis body is fighting itself between the modifications and the medicine his mother used to stop them. Subplot probably to be resolved in a few chapters when Sanji beats Queen

Wasn't the drug that sora receive to only to him not losting his emotions? Right?

Him could unlock his latent Germa's lineage DNA change and be able to maintain his Emotions.

Now having a DNA from King is good theory and if this is true, so a i see Yonji having DNA of the Giants and Niji from Minks. But this is a theory only so, e will have to wait and see.
It was to cancel out the modifications Judge created.

I'm not even sure that Oda remembers Sanji using it in the baths instead of against King for the second time, it was mostly for comedic purpose.

To be honest I don’t give a fuck about any new power scaling developments in one piece. Oda should be telling us the mysteries of void century, why the marines are scared of Wano , etc things that actually are important to the story but Oda keeps introducing these irrelevant side quests of power ups, from advanced Haki to conqueror advanced Haki to these stupid flames race, to zoro ancestry. Complete and utter filler content.

To be honest I don’t give a fuck about any new power scaling developments in one piece. Oda should be telling us the mysteries of void century, why the marines are scared of Wano , etc things that actually are important to the story but Oda keeps introducing these irrelevant side quests of power ups, from advanced Haki to conqueror advanced Haki to these stupid flames race, to zoro ancestry. Complete and utter filler content.
We know why the Marines are scared of Wano :
1. Kaido
2. Samurai

As simple as that