Current Events What is happening with Sanji’s body? And are his powers related to King’s Race?

kaido? You mean the one that got knocked down by base Luffy? Samurai? You mean the fodders who have done absolutely nothing in this arc other than getting defeated, then getting back up and then getting defeated again? If that is all there is to it then Oda is a shitty ass writer.
Kaido was never knocked down by base Luffy. The only time he took damage from Luffy, it was after an intense training, while he had been able to one-shot Luffy before. He's still not down.

Samurai, fodders ? Compared to high tier, yes. But even without any training for twenty years, they are able to stand against the members of the Hundred Beasts Pirates in this war, which means that, just like the Minks, thei fodder level is far greater than the fodder level of the Marine's average troop.

That's more than enough for the Marine to fear Wano.

Judge could've spliced the first four Vinsmoke kid's DNA (lineage factor) with DNA of devil fruits. Yonji is just a cyborg. The Poison, light, lightning, and fire fruits may have been used. The raid suits probably awaken the dormant genes within the user until they know how to control their powers without wearing it, like Niji showed us.
Yonji is not just a cyborg they all have powers
:seriously:
Yonji’s is kinetic/mechanical energy, he glows green and his fist are imbued with some sort of wind when he uses it. Not to mention he’s the strongest physically.

All of the kids are energy based.

Ichiji - Light
Niji - Electrical
Yonji - Mechanical
Reiju - Chemical
Sanji - Heat

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't think it's anything worth talking about.

He was never trained to wear a Raid Suit. His body was never ready for the Raid Suit.

His powers aren't lunarian related otherwise all Vinsmokes would have additional fire abilities too.

And fire doesn't even seem like it was intended for Sanji in the first place, he's called Stealth Black for a reason.
His comic counterpart is called Steath Black. Not him.

Also here me out here… Maybe he was intended to have two powers because the Vinsmokes are super powered mercenaries known for overwhelming power… and turning invisible is not offensive.

Even Ichiji has fire abilities too but then again he is called Sparking Red so it boils down to combustion. At the end of the day there is no other source for his diamble jamble

Last edited:
This feels to me like it could be similar to the Uchiha clan in Naruto. Even though all Uchiha were born with DNA to unlock Sharingan, only a selective few were able to.

Since Judge wanted to create perfect warriors, he obviously wouldn't want to take the chance of having a warrior who couldnt unlock his full potential, which he believe was someone with no emotions and supernatural powers.

Judge knew Sora was Lunarian but couldn't risk the fate of his Kingdom to chance, so he implanted Lineage factor into all his kids. He either trained them to be emotionless warriors or removed emotion completely from them. The medicine Sora took only spared Sanji of this fate.

Since the Vinsmoke children, other than Sanji, don't have emotions they cannot unlock their Lunarian powers.

I don't believe it is latent genetic modification because all the other kids' genetic modification synchronizes with their raid suit. Invisibility and fire powers together makes absolutely no sense.

Finally, I believe that the Raid Suit has the ability to unlock 100% of lineage factor abilities. This is why Sanji is feeling so weird because his body is finally changing to that of a Lunarian (or at least a Lunarian/human hybrid).

This feels to me like it could be similar to the Uchiha clan in Naruto. Even though all Uchiha were born with DNA to unlock Sharingan, only a selective few were able to.

Since Judge wanted to create perfect warriors, he obviously wouldn't want to take the chance of having a warrior who couldnt unlock his full potential, which he believe was someone with no emotions and supernatural powers.

Judge knew Sora was Lunarian but couldn't risk the fate of his Kingdom to chance, so he implanted Lineage factor into all his kids. He either trained them to be emotionless warriors or removed emotion completely from them. The medicine Sora took only spared Sanji of this fate.

Since the Vinsmoke children, other than Sanji, don't have emotions they cannot unlock their Lunarian powers.

I don't believe it is latent genetic modification because all the other kids' genetic modification synchronizes with their raid suit. Invisibility and fire powers together makes absolutely no sense.

Finally, I believe that the Raid Suit has the ability to unlock 100% of lineage factor abilities. This is why Sanji is feeling so weird because his body is finally changing to that of a Lunarian (or at least a Lunarian/human hybrid).
Selective few? Tf do you even watch/ read the series? More than half the clan had sharingan lmao. And Obito and Danzo collected them for days after the massacre

-the RS has awoken his exoskeleton (sigh)
-I don’t think Sanji’s powers are Lunarian related. Why only him and not the other Vinsmokes? Would Judge not have said something about DJ if it was a sign his experiments did work? As far as I remember he was more surprised that Sanji could use Haki than him having DJ
how much of MADS is showing up here?
ichiji - lasers - kizaru's df, vegapunk's experiments, same research that led to pacifistas
niji - electricity - mink dna? was there a mink in MADS? Lindbergh???
yonji - cyborg - queen's cybernetics
reiju - poison - caesar's chemical weapons research
sanji - flames - king's race dna? kaido volunteering his commander for experiments? sanji's conquerors haki?

judge is putting everything he knows from all his collabs into the kids, you can sort of tell how the science progressed now that the existence of the team and the members have been revealed

It's funny that some fans say that sora wanted her children to be humans, yet at the same time think she belong to some ancient race of gods.

Sanji is a 100% modified human, why would oda make his body react to the raid suit otherwise.

Sora protested against her children being made emotionless and obedient, so she took the medicine.

At the flashback judge gave his children one command "discipline", it was the thing that sanji lacked, when his brothers were studying he was playing with a turtle, he never paied attention to classes, he got scared during training, he was cooking for a rat despite his fathers orders against it. Sora's medicine made sanji defiant and emotional. Sanji only disciplined about the things he likes, in baratie it was heavily established that sanji was causing troubles for zeff due to his defiant nature, he even picked up smoking against zeff's wishes...

In the flashback there was scientists who suggested they should give sanji more time for his abilities to develop because his bloodline element was successfully modified but it didn't manifest, it was judge who gave up on him.

I read some prediction about "sanji fusing with some fiery bird/suit, not obeying orders".
That goes completely white what i said, sanji's power comes from his emotional and defiant nature, unlike his siblings who's powers come from obedience and being emotionless.

Kaido was never knocked down by base Luffy. The only time he took damage from Luffy, it was after an intense training, while he had been able to one-shot Luffy before. He's still not down.

Samurai, fodders ? Compared to high tier, yes. But even without any training for twenty years, they are able to stand against the members of the Hundred Beasts Pirates in this war, which means that, just like the Minks, thei fodder level is far greater than the fodder level of the Marine's average troop.

That's more than enough for the Marine to fear Wano.
You're talking out your ass. Base Luffy decked Kaido in chapter 1000, even Big Mom said "what are you doing Kaido, how are you going to allow him to do that". Also, Kaido screamed from Kiku attack.

And are the marines not top tier or not? Samurai are fodder against the marines top tiers. Like I said, you're talking out your ass.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The door is still open for Sanji to maybe have some link with the Lunarians, but I did not get that impression from the chapter. It felt as if Queen just compared Sanji's DJ to the Lunarians' abilities as a way for Oda to name drop King's race.

The Raid Suit having an effect on Sanji is a curious case. Now both he and Zoro have these weird conditions to consider during the course of their fights.

You're talking out your ass. Base Luffy decked Kaido in chapter 1000, even Big Mom said "what are you doing Kaido, how are you going to allow him to do that". Also, Kaido screamed from Kiku attack.

And are the marines not top tier or not? Samurai are fodder against the marines top tiers. Like I said, you're talking out your ass.
That's not base Luffy, that's Luffy using a super advanced technique... Like, did you read the manga or not ? He doesn't need to turn into G4 to hurt Kaidou because he trained his ass a whole week. But he can't even leave lasting damages yet !

And no, the Marines as a whole are not top tier. Admirals and VA are and that's all.

Kaidou, Wano's Samurai's plus its natural defenses mean that for the Marine to attack is to accept a bloodbath, depleting forces elsewhere in the world which are needed to keep the peace in other locations.

Sanji's DJ simply comes from his burning emotions as simple as that, Oda already confirmed this a long time ago in an SBS and Sanji confirmed this again in the chapter. Therefore it's not related to some weird variation of CoA, nor is it related to lineage factor modifications nor is it related to King's race, though I think that he will eventually awake his Germa powers which will enhance his strength, speed and durability via the exoskeleton as well as maybe get a Haki upgrade and have the ability to go invisible in base mode
I see a lot of people saying sanji exoskeleton has awakened which i don't agree with sanji already has the raid suit for defensive purposes. Why would he need more? It's either him judge used lunarian genes on sanji or Sora sanji's mother was actually lunarian. I think it would be fitting that sanji gets his power from his mother. His body feeling weird indicates he gonna go through some change eager to find out what.