Speculations What is Rocks fighting style?

In my opinion he is just a regular swordman, he has been shown with a sword and Blackbeard's boat is named the saber of xebec which mean it was how he fought
:endthis:
Devil Devil no Mi Zoan.

His jolly roger and ship figurehead could be the hints.

+ It returned into circulation, Teach gets it soon.

No, all of them are a power from the devil:endthis:
The most evil fucker in history whose name shan't be uttered, known for breaking the most wicked taboos, with ambitions to usurp the throne of the world, at the top of a crew consisting solely of df users, and lastly the inspiration of Teach the devil fruit god himself.
And you're telling me he didn't have a devil fruit?

The most evil fucker in history whose name shan't be uttered, known for breaking the most wicked taboos, with ambitions to usurp the throne of the world, at the top of a crew consisting solely of df users, and lastly the inspiration of Teach the devil fruit god himself.
And you're telling me he didn't have a devil fruit?
Yes, oda need to stop making new characters a 1:1 of the old gen:endthis:

No, all of them are a power from the devil:endthis:
It got nothing to do with the sea devils Shanks talked about.

When @Shudk made that devil fruit theory he specifically mentioned Dante's Satan, which has three heads and three pairs of bat-like wings.

Hito Hito no mi: model akuma is a more appropriate name.

Normally jolly rogers tell something about the captain (ie, Shanks' scar, Luffy's hat etc...) but Xebec's silhouette clearly didn't have horns, so it could only be an indicator of his ability.

Xebec also wanted to take down a group that called themselves gods, whom the D. on the other hand are their natural enemy.

It got nothing to do with the sea devils Shanks talked about.

When @Shudk made that devil fruit theory he specifically mentioned Dante's Satan, which has three heads and three pairs of bat-like wings.

Hito Hito no mi: model akuma is a more appropriate name.

Normally jolly rogers tell something about the captain (ie, Shanks' scar, Luffy's hat etc...) but Xebec's silhouette clearly didn't have horns, so it could only be an indicator of his ability.

Xebec also wanted to take down a group that called themselves gods, whom the D. on the other hand are their natural enemy.
I don't see theory about dragon eating the akuma no mi while he clearly stated he wanted to take them down, this is not logical in the slightest:endthis: