Speculations What is Rocks fighting style?

Zoro summon 3 body while just being a a swordman supposedly, if shanks is not a swordman then zoro ain't no swordman too:endthis:
Shanks is a swordsman tho? But an attack independent from the sword is not part of being a swordsman, thus WSS title cant be an excuse to say Mihawk > Shanks, let alone Roger and Xebec who are both even stronger.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Shanks is a swordsman tho? But an attack independent from the sword is not part of being a swordsman, thus WSS title cant be an excuse to say Mihawk > Shanks, let alone Roger and Xebec who are both even stronger.
What attack does he have independent of his sword.

HA001

No, he pushed it forward and it was a beam. It's not a slash, and the blue stuff, be it CoC or whatever, traveled as a projectile without depending on the sword.
No it was a sword slash jazzed up as a finishing attack in a movie
That's like saying luffys attack wasn't a punch

No, he pushed it forward and it was a beam. It's not a slash, and the blue stuff, be it CoC or whatever, traveled as a projectile without depending on the sword.
The CoC beam.

Post automatically merged:

No it was a sword slash jazzed up as a finishing attack in a movie
That's like saying luffys attack wasn't a punch
Jazzed up? It was a blue beam. There was not even a slash. Luffy's punch in the movie also released a red beam. What hit the demon was the beam, not Luffy's punch. The same as Shanks.

Stop the bs you know your reasoning ain't correct at all, half of zoro's attack don't connect to the opponent:endthis:

Also there is not just slash in swordmanship, not even all swords are suited for slash attack:endthis:

Last edited:
Stop the bs you know your reasoning ain't correct at all, half of zoro's attack don't connect to the opponent:endthis:

Also there is not just slash in swordmanship, not even all swords are suited for slash attack:endthis:
Nope, the projectile attack didnt even depend on the sword, so no matter the motion (whether it's a slash or pierce, it's not even related to Shanks being a swordsman. You saying Zoro having ranged attack doesn't change anything about Shanks not depending on his sword for his strongest attack to the demon, or not depending on his sword to cancel Greenbull's DF.

So Roger or Xebec being a swordsman doesn't mean that Mihawk or EoS Zoro will be stronger than them, since it will mean you dismiss the narrative of Luffy surpassing them instead of Zoro, dismiss that haki can do its own attack just like DF, or dismiss the current powerscaling.

HA001

Nope, the projectile attack didnt even depend on the sword, so no matter the motion (whether it's a slash or pierce, it's not even related to Shanks being a swordsman. You saying Zoro having ranged attack doesn't change anything about Shanks not depending on his sword for his strongest attack to the demon, or not depending on his sword to cancel Greenbull's DF.

So Roger or Xebec being a swordsman doesn't mean that Mihawk or EoS Zoro will be stronger than them, since it will mean you dismiss the narrative of Luffy surpassing them instead of Zoro, dismiss that haki can do its own attack just like DF, or dismiss the current powerscaling.
Did shanks use his sword for the attack. Yes or no ?

Goofy stan who obviously can't read are now inventing fake narrative about me but I m not delusional compared to you, I obviously know God king Nika Joyboy chosen one will be top 1. And yes the attack come from his sword, it's not a magic wand you dumbfuck:endthis:

Goofy stan who obviously can't read are now inventing fake narrative about me but I m not delusional compared to you, I obviously know God king Nika Joyboy chosen one will be top 1. And yes the attack come from his sword, it's not a magic wand you dumbfuck:endthis:
The attack come from his sword? So the sword is the source of the blue laserbeam? The sword created the traveling energy and all? Wow so much imagination here.

The attack come from his sword? So the sword is the source of the blue laserbeam? The sword created the traveling energy and all? Wow so much imagination here.
So it's a magic wand?:endthis:

I don't even see your point to begin with, so what Zoro is a hakiman?:endthis: