Spoiler What is the best combos of titans ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We know that if a Shifter eats an other one, he can gains his titan powers. (Like Eren with the Warhammer, or Falco Jaw/Beast)

So what would be the best combos of 2 titans ?

I think Colossal + Cart is an absolute cheat code. Colossal power + Cart endurance and multiple transformations would be awesome.

Colossal + Armored can be busted too

Etc

pick the best combos, or other great combos of your choice.

Lets go

Tags : @RayanOO @Draco @DizzyBrows @Chaves @Awakening_coming @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @Bogard @Kuroh @IceWitch @Flower @Ravagerblade @FloriGlori @Cherry Hilk @Zoro D Goat @Yo Tan Wa @uyuu @JerAx @kom5 @Seth Rollins @Midnight Delight @Fujishiro @mugiwalaw @Cobra. @Kiwipom @Balen @djiayebee @Konstantis @Jew D. Boy @Dragomir @Killua @Natalija @Pantheos @Rosella.Fiamingo @SaintBellkin @Pantheos @Bounty @kurwa @Akai2 @Pantheos @Kucing Pencuri @Cross_Marian @Tobra etc etc

We know that if a Shifter eats an other one, he can gains his titan powers. (Like Eren with the Warhammer, or Falco Jaw/Beast)

So what would be the best combos of 2 titans ?

I think Colossal + Cart is an absolute cheat code. Colossal power + Cart endurance and multiple transformations would be awesome.

Colossal + Armored can be busted too

Etc

pick the best combos, or other great combos of your choice.

Lets go

Tags : @RayanOO @Draco @DizzyBrows @Chaves @Awakening_coming @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @Bogard @Kuroh @IceWitch @Flower @Ravagerblade @FloriGlori @Cherry Hilk @Zoro D Goat @Yo Tan Wa @uyuu @JerAx @kom5 @Seth Rollins @Midnight Delight @Fujishiro @mugiwalaw @Cobra. @Kiwipom @Balen @djiayebee @Konstantis @Jew D. Boy @Dragomir @Killua @Natalija @Pantheos @Rosella.Fiamingo @SaintBellkin @Pantheos @Bounty @kurwa @Akai2 @Pantheos @Kucing Pencuri @Cross_Marian @Tobra etc etc
its Colossal and Armored its litterally walking tank that would destroy an army without getting hurt

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
its Colossal and Armored its litterally walking tank that would destroy an army without getting hurt
Colossal + Cart is a bit better for me

Insane stamina is making up for maybe the biggest weakness of the Colossal titan. With far better stamina the Colossal can use steam a lot better and longer.

Also the fact that he can transform multiple times in a row : increase the biggest attack power of the Colossal : the nuke. It means that the colossal can nuke the place multiple times in a row. It’s really really good.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The war hammer + armored can be good too

Remote crystal + armored body

you can be a real knight in armor. Weapons + armor

Warhammer + cart too :

Cart can mitigate the limited stamina of the war hammer. Creating stuff takes a lot of stamina. So you can buillot more stuff that way.
Post automatically merged:

One thing a bi against the Armored + colossal : it will make the Colossal even slower than he already is

He will be a target, a sturdy one, but quite slow

Last edited:
Insane stamina is making up for maybe the biggest weakness of the Colossal titan. With far better stamina the Colossal can use steam a lot better and longer.
I don't think it'd work like that..cart titan has insane stamina while Colossal titan has less stamina again due to it's size.

Understand it this way insane stamina of Cart titan if transferred wouldn't amount much to Colossal titan.

I also feel combining two Titans also has drawback of taking more energy... that's why it might not even work with Colosal titan.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't think it'd work like that..cart titan has insane stamina while Colossal titan has less stamina again due to it's size.

Understand it this way insane stamina of Cart titan if transferred wouldn't amount much to Colossal titan.

I also feel combining two Titans also has drawback of taking more energy... that's why it might not even work with Colosal titan.
What do you think would happen if Colossal had ate Cart ?

He wouldnt gain anything ? And if he would gain something what it would be ?
Post automatically merged:

Falco Jaw + Beast seems quite good and without major drawbacks if any drawbacks at all

Last edited: