Character Discussion What is the most embarassingly out-of-character moment of strawhats?

Zoro
  • Had a ball to announce to behead Kaido, but then decide to give up

Sanji
  • Cried and risked Robin's life. I expect the better character development to be the other way round (Lower his motto to ensure Robin safety)
  • Use raid suit to peep women nake even he's against the suit
Luffy
  • Are you having fun, Kaido?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Sanji
-All of WCI. The biggest dick on the SHs is now the nicest guy in the world. The guy who was there when Luffy saved Robin all of a sudden thinks Luffy would just leave him if he puts on the same shitty act Robin did.

Zoro
-Nothing off the top of my head, he's consistent.

Luffy
-Listening and in awe of Oden's flashback like he was the second coming of christ. This is the same Luffy who doesn't even want to listen to his own crewmates' stories/life problems.

Disgusting Oden wank at large once again.

Zoro
Honestly, Kidd giving up on Kaido was way worse.

Not only did he swore vengeance on him for what he did to him and his crew, but he personally came to the Onigashima raid for his head.

and then suddenly, mid battle, he changes his mind and focuses on Big Mom instead… almost like he forgave Kaido for all the things he did.

:kriwhat:

Luffy:
Are you having fun Kaido - Not to the level of “He was the coolest guy.” But cringey and out of character regardless

Zoro:
Willingness to give up Shusui - Zoro replacing blades like that was so wild for the same man who literally made a grave for Yubashiri. A blade he had for a few months vs a blade he had for multiple years.

Sanji:
Last Chapter with Stussy and Sanji not caring about it.

Zoro

Sanji
  • Cried and risked Robin's life. I expect the better character development to be the other way round (Lower his motto to ensure Robin safety)
Luffy
Sanji using the gun in 1091 on already bedridden Kaku, wtf was that

Zoro
I don't see this as out of character.

Zoro is bold like that. He did everything he could against Kaido but other Supernovas was too much of a nerf for him. He didn't gave up. Luffy told he would handle Kaido. He just trusted his captain as he always do.

Sanji
This is not out of character for Sanji. And it was a good development for him to ask for help to beat a woman. He didn't putted Robin's life in risk because he trusted she(and Brook as with her) would be enough to beat Black Mariah and allies. Out of character was Sanji believing Nami and Usopp could handle Ulti and Page One.

Also he peeping women is totally inside his character.

Luffy
This is cringe as fuck.