Speculations What is the purpose of having Ulti and Page One meet Luffy?

Why did Oda have them meet Luffy

• a warm up fight for Luffy

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • a warm up fight for Eustass and Killer

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • they will become allies

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • a warm up fight for Zoro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It'll be a quick clash to showoff Ulti's df. I won't be surprised if Luffy takes a small L here for Ulti hype. Oda won't do any long fights this early. I expect Luffy will head into another direction soon after.
Luffy already took Ls vs Kaido and Apo...thats more that enough in my opinion but we will see

Neither of the choices
They will just have a scene with Luffy that's unimportant, then go their own way
I kinda agree with that. And if anything happens I fear for my boy luffy to catch another L, oda can't stop forgetting about luffy's abilities.
I'm under the impression oda wants us to believe so much that the alliance is going to fail that he'll do anything to make luffy and the others look bad until they encounter kaido.
Post automatically merged:

To destroy Carrot joining the crew that what she brings lol
All she has done so far is bitching about everything, I'd rather have carrot who is excited about everything than her.

At least carrot has an adventurous spirit that fits well with luffy's ideas.

I kinda agree with that. And if anything happens I fear for my boy luffy to catch another L, oda can't stop forgetting about luffy's abilities.
I'm under the impression oda wants us to believe so much that the alliance is going to fail that he'll do anything to make luffy and the others look bad until they encounter kaido.
Post automatically merged:

All she has done so far is bitching about everything, I'd rather have carrot who is excited about everything than her.

At least carrot has an adventurous spirit that fits well with luffy's ideas.
Agree carrot better than Ulti

That's besides the point.
What do you mean? He answered you and i tend to agree with him. In fact, i was about to ask for that option in the poll. Nothing will happen between them fight wise imo. Heck oda went out of his way to name the title after their meeting, he isnt doing that just for luffy to blueno them. We already know how strong he is already anyways.