Questions & Mysteries what is this ?!

going back to 673
and seeing that nothing really bad happen that explain this mystery yet !!
so what hara is plotting here ?!
both of kk and rei sensed it ?!

Post automatically merged:

sorry for the tag

@RayanOO @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Arara @Owl Ki @Dark Admiral @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Dragomir @Blackbeard @MarineHQ62 @Monet @Jailer @Xlaw @Destroya @Bepo @Ninjashadow0209 @Nel-Zel fiasco @mad monk @Bullet @kom5 @Senfret @Greenbeard @Guan Yu @Xione @Beerbottle @Luffy is the mc

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Hmm, my guess would probably be either Riboku or Shibashou pulling off some devastating win over Qin.
hmm maybe , but you don't think it's related to current arc ?

Probably just Qin losing a battle or something. I don't think it'd foreshadowing any Hi Shin unit(shouldn't it be Hi Shin army) deaths.

Tags don't work with merged posts, I'll do them for you.
thanks
---
yep i don't think it's related to hsu but for the whole qin

Remember how pissed Kyoukai got when Kanki killed those civilians back in Kouyoku? I bet Kanki's going to do the same thing on a bigger scale
yep this what i meant
its bad for what shin kk believe , they will see something more terrifying than kouoku campaign and still can't do a thing !!
Post automatically merged:

If it's something that bad then it can only mean that Riboku must be behind it. I don't find it ridiculous to assume that all of Kanki's actions were seen through by Riboku and he's just getting dragged in some huge ass death trap
all of kanki actions ?! yeah this is ridiculous .
but riboku managing to pull a plan that defeat kanki yep it's possible cuz he even defeated ouki himself

Last edited:
Kanki brutally killing Kouchou army of 240K...Going to be highlight of the campaign.
Also fall of first GG in the same Campaign
no the fall of that GG is not in the same Campaign it's next year ,but also his death is not confirmed in history , it says he managed to escape after his defeat by riboku .
""When kanki returned, he was fighting a losing battle as riboku coordinated a pincer attack using half of his army currently stationed at Qin camp and the other half from the fortress. kanki manage to escape with a handful of his men and fled. ""

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž
Maybe it’s that time for Riboku-sama to finally beat a GG of the new generation.

Riboku seems to know about Kanki’s weakness.

I think this could go in hand in the future. Riboku stepping up his game by defeating Kanki in strategic warfare would be a major hype for him.

I also hope that Riboku will take revenge on Ousen though.:kriwhat:

Maybe it’s that time for Riboku-sama to finally beat a GG of the new generation.

Riboku seems to know about Kanki’s weakness.

I think this could go in hand in the future. Riboku stepping up his game by defeating Kanki in strategic warfare would be a major hype for him.

I also hope that Riboku will take revenge on Ousen though.:kriwhat:

yep i hope he defeat them both
cuz he only got Ls after he defeated ouki

he needs to get some Ws before he go .
:josad:

Kanki brutally killing Kouchou army of 240K...Going to be highlight of the campaign.
Also fall of first GG in the same Campaign
I dont think Kanki could pull out something like that his army is disorganized since the Zhao army has followed Kankis desserters far away from there orginal spot Ousen will prob seize the chance or before that the army will retreat and abandon the territory between the capital and Gyou
either way without an HQ Ousen and Kankis army who will regroup could kill every last man there though it would be still difficult

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž
yep i hope he defeat them both
cuz he only got Ls after he defeated ouki

he needs to get some Ws before he go .
:josad:
Riboku still got some major W's after the Ouki incident though. Like slaying Duke Hyou, Gekishin, attack on Sai (although not successful but still impressive), etc.

And getting outsmarted by Ousen is not an L. It's actually a W for Riboku to actually escaped his palm. But yeah, defeating Kanki and Ousen would be the biggest W for Riboku in the entire series.