Speculations What is Vista bounty will be ?

What is vista bounty will be?

• Total voters
This Dumb thread by TAC :https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/vista-is-tobi-roppo-level.23288/

There is no way vista is portrayed as topi level or even topi level.

Who who bounty is 546 million bounty as highest one

Izo bounty is 510 million . No way vista bounty will be lower than izo guy.

But decide what bounty vista will have for portray wise for Whitebeard pirate crew .

Edit: I fixed Izo bounty for 510 million instead 550 million.

Last edited:
In the billion, I guess. Marco is 1.3b, the range in which King and Queen while Jack is 1b exact; the difference is that Jack is 28 years old while Vista travelled with Whitebeard since pretty much always, which should be huge as one of his most powerful fighters.

He certainly feels like someone more relevant than Cracker and Smoothie; if he isn't in the billion range then he should be very close to it. But I just can't see how he's between 600 and 900 as some say.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Perospero had a higher bounty than Snack despite Snack being a sweet commander (akin to Ace having a lower bounty than Vista). Perospero's bounty was in the 700 mil range, and he's like the 5th strongest underling of Big Mom (4th at best), around where Vista was in the WBP, but given the fact that the BMPs have the lowest bounties among the Yonkou crews, you can expect Vista's bounty to be upwards of 700 mil, so a bill is not unreasonable.

Tldr; > 700 mil at the least.

Probably 500 mil, no more than 600 mil

Comparing Vista to Perospero is faulty since Perospero is the first son and takes a leadership role in the crew in Big Mom's absence, Vista is essentially just a fighter.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Higher than Cracker and even Smoothie, probably. Shanks is said to have the most balanced crew among the Yonko. Kaido's top-3 has bounties>/= a billion, so the same should apply to Shanks' crew. Yasopp is Shanks' top-3 and he has a rivalry going on with Vista, so Vista is likely to have a bounty near a billion.
Post automatically merged:

So vista being able to clash with atleast an admiral level character, also fought against roger pirates when younger he only gets 510-550m bounty makes sense
The rationale they use is that Mihawk is a YC3 level character.