What is with all these bot attacks?

I know we've had bot attacks in the past but in the past they would show up then get banned and then we wouldn't see them again for a good while.

However this time it's different, now we are having way more bot attacks than usual like almost everyday now.

As soon as one gets banned, another one suddenly shows up right after.

So what's going on?:luffywat:

Is there someone out there using these bots to attack the site?fleetwat

Summoning all the WorstGen staff.:endthis:

@Bogard @Pantheos @TheAncientCenturion @AL sama @Doggo @Gol D. Roger @Jiihad @Kiwipom @Natalija @Pantheos @Playa4321 @Pot Goblin @RayanOO @Uncle Van @MonsterZoro

AL sama

Red Haired
I know we've had bot attacks in the past but in the past they would show up then get banned and then we wouldn't see them again for a good while.

However this time it's different, now we are having way more bot attacks than usual like almost everyday now.

@Bogard @Pantheos @TheAncientCenturion @AL sama @Doggo @Gol D. Roger @Jiihad @Kiwipom @Natalija @Pantheos @Playa4321 @Pot Goblin @RayanOO @Uncle Van @MonsterZoro
bogard needs to readjust some settings for these new kind of bots

Rej

Year of the black beard!

I can recitate the staff here:
"Noone cares"

Dw I have been reporting and telling the staff for weeks. Neither staff nor members cares about it.

There are naive dumb idiot members that even interact with the botted thread and treat it like any normal WG thread.