General & Others What is your favorite set of new characters introduced in new arc ?

It does not have to be your favorite arc overall just a favorite set of new characters that did appear in it.

For me its Dressrosa arc we got 13 new characters in form of Doflamingo officers and we saw in detail each of their powers.

A lot of new fighters in gladiators arena were shown .

Tontatta tribe was refreshing and nice additon too .

King Riku , Kyros and Rebecca are my favorite part and their flashbacks are my favorite flashbacks in one piece.

It would not be fair for me to not mention Whole cake island and Big Mom pirates I also like them too and together with Dressrosa characters they are level above others in my opinion.

It does not have to be your favorite arc overall just a favorite set of new characters that did appear in it.

For me its Dressrosa arc we got 13 new characters in form of Doflamingo officers and we saw in detail each of their powers.

A lot of new fighters in gladiators arena were shown .

Tontatta tribe was refreshing and nice additon too .

King Riku , Kyros and Rebecca are my favorite part and their flashbacks are my favorite flashbacks in one piece.

It would not be fair for me to not mention Whole cake island and Big Mom pirates I also like them too and together with Dressrosa characters they are level above others in my opinion.
WCI WAS SO GOOD especially the first third imho

Jaya is an underrated pic. If you discount the Drum Island silhouettes, it was the first time seeing any of the BB pirates. Not to mention early appearances from Whitebeard, Marco, Kuma, Doffy, the Gorosei, Tsuru, and Sengoku. The characters actually relevant to the Jaya arc aren't spectacular, though Cricket is a neat enough character.

As for arcs where the new characters are relevant, I'd go with WCI. The Big Mom pirates are a fun cavalcade of designs and archetypes. It also marks Stussy's first appearance. Hopefully more of the tea party guests get fleshed out

Maybe the tobi roppo. They had character (see Ulti, Black maria, Who is who), were interesting enough (Who is who backstory tied to the gonu gomu, also Shanks, Ulti and Page one brotherly relation was fun and so on) and had cool and different dino powers.

Why do you hate Ulti? :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

I personally really like the Island of of Rare Animals. Gaimon and all the freak animals that foreshadow everything in One Piece
Because she is rude and arrogant , she hits little child Tama , don't like her design with ancient zoan fruit, she does not like Yamato .