General & Others What is your favorite speech or line during the OP.

Mine is :
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

Doflamingo ...

The Doffy speech is definitely an all-timer.

Enel’s “People do not fear god… fear itself is god” is one of the rawest lines I’ve ever heard.

And Hiriluk’s speech is great too: “When Do You Think People Die? When They Are Shot In The Heart With A Pistol? No. When They Are Ravaged By An Uncurable Disease? No. When They Drink A Soup Made From Poisonous Mushrooms? No. It’s When... They Are Forgotten!”

The Doffy speech is definitely an all-timer.

Enel’s “People do not fear god… fear itself is god” is one of the rawest lines I’ve ever heard.

And Hiriluk’s speech is great too: “When Do You Think People Die? When They Are Shot In The Heart With A Pistol? No. When They Are Ravaged By An Uncurable Disease? No. When They Drink A Soup Made From Poisonous Mushrooms? No. It’s When... They Are Forgotten!”
Yes , the one of the best line.

"it's been passed since the ancient times... and in the future... Someday... Someone will appear, carrying the history of all those decades on his back.... And challenge this world to a fight.

Sengoku.

You Guys in the World government.... All fear the immense battle... engulfing the whole world that will eventually come

I don't care myself... but as soon as someone finds that great treasure.... THE ENTIRE WORLD WOULD BE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.

And someone will find it.

That day will definitely come sooner or later

**inhales**

ONEEE PIEEECEEEE..... DOESSS EXIST!!
"
*an eerie stifling silence dominates the world as people are startled but Shirohige's words *

no one

Sengoku: DAMN YOU!

Mine is :
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

Doflamingo ...
Same. It’s one of the most insightful speeches by a character in the series. Doffy has some awesome dialogue. Hope we get to see another one of these in the final stage.

Mine is :

Doflamingo ...
this was a good one too