Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I also talk to myself a lot. Sometimes i get seen doing so and it's embarrassing as fuck.
I got caught on this too. I went to the mall 30 minutes before they closed. I thought I'll be there alone so I was p[icking the stuff and talking to myself.

I realized dude is standing next to me so I apologized and told him that I'm mentally ill and talk to myself to not make myself look dumb.

he said sorry because he thought I'm weird or something. LMAOOOOOOOOO

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Talking to yourself? @Rosella.Fiamingo

I don't know if I can call it the same but I often talk to myself when I read recipes or do a dinner.

Something like: Okay now this, here, little more salt, not ready. Hmm too salty.

Or in front of a mirror when I'm checking how I look lmao.
Eh not talking like that. A bit more extreme it's a thing I used to do as a kid because I would be all alone in the house (my siblings were already in college already) and since I don't like going out, I'd just entertain and play with myself. Like Going super saiyan, long hero-villain monologues.

I sometimes start reciting entire book passages talking back and forth like a conversation with the characters. It's weird shit.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
thats so freaking wrong lol

while driving I jump over every reflector poles in my mind. like hurdling, but only in my head.
I consciously keep count of the dividers in the sidewalk so I cross them in the same amount of steps. (3)
Post automatically merged:

I have a tendency of being very detailed in almost everything that do. Thats how someone can gauge my interest on a particular topic, person, activity. If I'm not super detailed focused and somewhat obsessive, then I'm likely not that interested. This tends to leak over when I'm talking/writing. I tend to provide too much elaboration.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
When I'm sitting down studying etc, I like to flip pens like do the thumbaround, charge etc. It can be annoying for people around me because I'll end up dropping the pen every 4 or 5 minutes lol.

Another habit that I genuinely wanna get rid of is probably comparing myself to other people. I've pretty much recovered from eating disorder compared to last year but I still can't help it. A lot of times when I see another girl, I start guessing what their weight/height/bmi is etc and compare it to myself. It's honestly really tiring but when you tell yourself "Stop thinking about it!", then you'll be thinking about it so it's counterintuitive :josad: