Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
When I'm sitting down studying etc, I like to look at a girl, I always try to look at their ass first. It can be annoying for people around me because I'll end up Playing with my hair 4 or 5 minutes lol.

Another habit that I genuinely wanna get rid of is probably Opening the fridge, closing it, then opening it again knowing what's in it. . I've pretty much recovered from eating disorder compared to last year but I still can't help it. A lot of times when I see another girl, I start guessing what their size is etc and compare it to myself. It's honestly really tiring but when you tell yourself "Stop thinking about it!", then you'll be thinking about it so it's counterintuitive :josad:

That's not weird or unusual at all. Even girls stare at booty.

When I'm sitting down studying etc, I like to look at a girl, I always try to look at their ass first. It can be annoying for people around me because I'll end up Playing with my hair 4 or 5 minutes lol.

Another habit that I genuinely wanna get rid of is probably Opening the fridge, closing it, then opening it again knowing what's in it. . I've pretty much recovered from eating disorder compared to last year but I still can't help it. A lot of times when I see another girl, I start guessing what their size is etc and compare it to myself. It's honestly really tiring but when you tell yourself "Stop thinking about it!", then you'll be thinking about it so it's counterintuitive :josad:

That's not weird or unusual at all. Even girls stare at booty.
fucking troll
:goatasure:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Mostly its me buying stuff just cause i felt like it at that moment, and i end up regretting it.
Not only you bruv.

FFS this thread is basically "I fell ur pain bruh".

Lmao we are so similar with a lot of people in lot of cases.

World is an interesting place:myman:

i 'shake/tap' either my left or right leg/feet during an strenuous exam or assignment since it helps keep me awake and active (I don't play the drums though) but living in an Asian household, its considered a bad omen since they associate shaking legs as not having a stable income of money or luck X_X