Future Events What is Zoro going to do in Wano?

What is Zoro going to do in Wano?

• Fight Big Mom but he won't fight Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defeat King and Queen in a 2 vs 2 (fighting alongside Sanji) and wound Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Other gifters weren’t coming mate.
Also lmfao at zoro being the strongest among them. Luffy is stronger, kidd has a case to be too and even law. Have him fight a calamity before we start spouting delusions.
Is this how you want zoros journey to wss to be?
Offscreen training for 2 years, he’s already FM lvl and with enma he is top tier? How old are you exactly? No sane adult would find this journey entertaining or relatable.
Do you want to read the manga yourself or do I have to do it for you?
Why are you ignoring the fact that Zoro said "They keep showing up"?
Luffy is the weakest among Zoro, Law, Kidd and Luffy. Power scaling goes in that order.

This is not about what I want but what manga facts show us. There are no gears on Zoro to go from weak to strong.
Enma changed nothing about Zoro until it becomes quantifiable. He was top tier back in Sabaody reunion.
Join noodles in reading about Storytelling, you might understand a thing or two.

Zoro with have multiple battles in Wano. The four most important battles will be against Who's who, King, Big Mom, and Kaido.

Who's who will be Zoro's warm up fight to show off some news skills and ability. Who won't be easy but not hard either. Would be like Luffy vs Cracker. Zoro will hold back to save some strength. Who has a cat theme so I believe he will be a saber-toothed tiger anceint Zoan. I can see him having a gentle style and combining it with his DF power to produce fast and powerful attacks.

Zoro vs King is the perfect battle for Zoro because of King's strength as a swordsman. I believe it will lead to Zoro forging a black blade.

Zoro vs Big Mom will occurr to show off Zoro's strength to samurai and to allow Luffy to face Kaido.

Zoro will face Kaido to kill him and repeat Ryuma's feat.

I don't understand what Zoro fans want.
How can they really expect to see Zoro fight a calamity alone and then severely wound Kaido when Luffy needed Pekoms just to escape from the MW?

The majority of them wouldn't even accept a 2 vs 1 against a swordsman, King.

So i needed a poll :kayneshrug:
Consider wound Kaido also as kill Kaido if you think that is going to happen.

You can vote up to two options
what’s wrong about it tho ? Zoro wininning against daz he was still running around after the fight cuz story wanted him to , fighting Kaku and pushed to unlock asura still he proceeded to fight the marines cuz again story wanted to , fighting moriah oz ryuma again didn’t stop him from fighting kuma and cut him and I think you know why cuz story wanted to So zoro defeating king or whoever doesn’t stop him from joking against kaido , big mom or who ever is the final potato in the sack xD

Zoro with have multiple battles in Wano. The four most important battles will be against Who's who, King, Big Mom, and Kaido.

Who's who will be Zoro's warm up fight to show off some news skills and ability. Who won't be easy but not hard either. Would be like Luffy vs Cracker. Zoro will hold back to save some strength. Who has a cat theme so I believe he will be a saber-toothed tiger anceint Zoan. I can see him having a gentle style and combining it with his DF power to produce fast and powerful attacks.

Zoro vs King is the perfect battle for Zoro because of King's strength as a swordsman. I believe it will lead to Zoro forging a black blade.

Zoro vs Big Mom will occurr to show off Zoro's strength to samurai and to allow Luffy to face Kaido.

Zoro will face Kaido to kill him and repeat Ryuma's feat.
Idk if swordbois are trolling or serious anymore. Gotta applaud the consistency though.

Idk if swordbois are trolling or serious anymore. Gotta applaud the consistency though.
Luffy stated this is an all out war. There were multiple battles involving different people in WCi that wasn't a war. There are a lot of opponents in Wano. That means a lot of characters can have multiple fights.

Zoro, the straw hat swordsman who wants to be the WSS, is in Wano. The land of the samurai or swordman. This era gives him the opportunity for its greatest growth. We have learned how important haki is to swordsman and there are still secrets to swordsmanship be revealed.

Y'all jokers think you are funny? :myman:
Luffy fought the majority of his 11 hour fights against Cracker and Katakuri in his base. In terms of physicality he was on their level. The issue for him arose because of Crackers tricky devil fruit of never ending backup, and Katakuri's Future Sight. Luffy gaining future sight and advanced armament haki makes up for those base shortcomings in the previous arc. As it stands by their showsing so far, Zoro, Law and Kidd aren't even worthy of G4. G2/G3, FS and AAH are enough for them.

Luffy fought the majority of his 11 hour fights against Cracker and Katakuri in his base. In terms of physicality he was on their level. The issue for him arose because of Crackers tricky devil fruit of never ending backup, and Katakuri's Future Sight. Luffy gaining future sight and advanced armament haki makes up for those base shortcomings in the previous arc. As it stands by their showsing so far, Zoro, Law and Kidd aren't even worthy of G4. G2/G3, FS and AAH are enough for them.
Zoro showed us he was more powerful than G2/G3 during Dressrosa. Zoro like Luffy has grown stronger.

Even though Luffy spent a long time fighting Cracker and Katakuri he still fought a lot of people during WCI. Ancient Zoan have incredible recovery capabilities so don't expect these battles to be quick timeline wise.

Zoro showed us he was more powerful than G2/G3 during Dressrosa. Zoro like Luffy has grown stronger.

Even though Luffy spent a long time fighting Cracker and Katakuri he still fought a lot of people during WCI. Ancient Zoan have incredible recovery capabilities so don't expect these battles to be quick timeline wise.
Fights are more than just how powerful ones attacks are. If you can't land those big named attacks, they are practically useless.