Future Events What is Zoro going to do in Wano?

What is Zoro going to do in Wano?

• Fight Big Mom but he won't fight Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defeat King and Queen in a 2 vs 2 (fighting alongside Sanji) and wound Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zoro has the 2nd most panel in Elwano
and Yet Carrot and Chopper feel more prominent. lololololol
ok maybe not true but Zoro still hasn't done much. Just some small things, regardless if plot relevant.
Post automatically merged:

Not when she is so depended on Doflamingo to fulfill her wish for him to become PK. I'd call that emotional wreck, Believing in something the actual other party has no intent to fulfil.

i dont think zoro will be able to match king speed after he transform to pteranodon, unless he doing some aoe attack.
this is why sanji is more suitable for king.
zoro vs queen is good because queen durability hype and like u said, who'who will be a good match up too because he had that calamity hype.
I still don't understand how some don't believe Zoro is fast after everything we seen. Especially his battle with Kaku and Kuma. Zoro has incredibly fast range attacks and reaction speed. Oda stated Zoro uses high speed attacks in short bust. IE: when he oneshot Killer. Zoro just isn't a type of fighter to run around the battlefield the entire fight. King speed won't be a problem.

Queen is a poor opponent for Zoro. Zoro who hit and drop Queen very quickly. Since it's hinted Zoro will fights and cut Kaido, cutting Queen will be easy.

Queen is a better opponent for Sanji. Based on Sanji's fight with P1 we know Sanji has a problem injuring Ancient Zoan users. Queen probably has the most durable body out of all of the ancient zoan users so it'll be a good battle to see how Sanji damage Queen. Not only do ancient zone have durable bodies they have incredible recovery capability. Sanji damaging Queen is only half the battle. He's going to have to produce enough attacks powerful enough to permanently put Queen down.

She was already an emotional wreck. All Zoro did was tip the scale a little bit. If little feats like that get you going then, You should bow down before Luffy.
What Luffy feat?
Luffy vs Monet = Luffy almost lost after being hugged, then he escaped by destroying the floor

Zoro vs Monet = Monet got mind fucked so hard that she got trouble reforming her logia form despite suffering no real injury

Ravager, I know yoy get pissed by some of the Zoro fans on the site. But don't let it make you wearing anti Zoro glasses and make you biased against him in every situation.

One thing I think could happen is, if oda is trying to give zoro conquerors haki, then its very soon to happen. Though its not necessary(that haki itself is not useful to the story tbh). But given how oda has kept zoro very low profile till now I could think of him pulling something badass(he likes zoro too, and giving him good scenes).

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
he need other samurai to clean up gifters.
he max fighting who'who and not gonna wound kaido.
Sad that people have turned on the almighty Auction House Trio. Kidd needs Killer on the same fodder that Zoro was fighting solo. He’s clearly not gonna do anything against Kaido either:catcry:

imagine still bringing supernova argument when sanji bounty is above zoro killer xdrake hawkins😄😄😄
We don’t know Drake’s current bounty.

Also, I thought the candies were all about bounty not mattering when Sanji’s was below Usopp.

One thing I think could happen is, if oda is trying to give zoro conquerors haki, then its very soon to happen. Though its not necessary(that haki itself is not useful to the story tbh). But given how oda has kept zoro very low profile till now I could think of him pulling something badass(he likes zoro too, and giving him good scenes).
The Grandmaster need no mere conqueror haki. Grandmaster have Grandmaster Aura Haki which better than handiouts Conqueror Haki

J

Jo_Ndule

What Luffy feat?
Luffy vs Monet = Luffy almost lost after being hugged, then he escaped by destroying the floor

Zoro vs Monet = Monet got mind fucked so hard that she got trouble reforming her logia form despite suffering no real injury

Ravager, I know yoy get pissed by some of the Zoro fans on the site. But don't let it make you wearing anti Zoro glasses and make you biased against him in every situation.
BTW your avatar is funny.

Personally as Some One that Like Both Zoro And Sanji i want a fight for them that they will learn something in it and Become Stronger and i don't think F6 Are Good Enough for that so personally i want to see Zoro Vs King and Sanji Vs Queen
King is fast and can fly and Use Fire he will be Good Challenge for zoro and zoro can improve his Haki and learn to cut fire in fight
some one like P1 was very tough and sanji couldn't injure him significantly and queen is probably way more tough than him so he can be very good match up for sanji he can improve his Haki and DC in this fight

some sanji fan want sanji vs king but i don't think it will be good enough for him like what i think sanji vs queen can be

i also think that it's possible that zoro will cut kaido but if it won't happen i have no problem with it
about killing kaido i don't think he will die

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't understand what Zoro fans want.
How can they really expect to see Zoro fight a calamity alone and then severely wound Kaido when Luffy needed Pekoms just to escape from the MW?

The majority of them wouldn't even accept a 2 vs 1 against a swordsman, King.

So i needed a poll :kayneshrug:
Consider wound Kaido also as kill Kaido if you think that is going to happen.

You can vote up to two options
I guess not many Sanji fans are awake right now because the results of the voting are probably not what you expected:doffytroll::doffytroll: