General & Others What justice Ryokugyu does follow ?

So far each of the admirals has followed his own ideology and idea of justice with Aokoji following a Lazy and moral justice, Akainu being an Absolute Justice fanatic, Kizaru being in the middle of the two with his Unclear Justice that is far more ruthless than Aokiji's vision of justice but far less than Akainu's and Fujitora's altruistic justice with him caring far more about helping and protecting the people than arresting criminals.

What kind of justice and ideology do you think that Ryokugyu follows ? What kind of admiral he is when it comes to dealing with civilians, his fellow marines and criminals ?

I can see Green Bull being the opposite of Fugitoria and that would be corrupt justice.
With Blind justice treating people impartially, Corrupt justice will strongly favor in unfairness and Ryokugyu won't hesitate to strike _____ at their weaken state like Fugitoria.

I see Ryokugyu only caring for the wealthy civilians and can care less for the old and weak. Ryokugyu won't be like by the moral justice but being an higher rank. He doesn't care if being like or not.

In an SBS Oda kinda confirmed that Ryokugyu also stands against the Government, just like Fujitora, so i expect him to be a good person in general.

As for his sense of Justice, i think he follows "Divine justice". He's fasting and could likely be a religious person, that would actually be pretty unique and interesting.