What kind of generals are Kochou and Shibashou?

Pure strategist, martial beast, balanced, hybrid, etc etc.
Post automatically merged:

Kochou doesn't impress me that much. He seems a Kisui kind of guy. Decent martial strenght, but his forte seems to be his brain. Probably a very good strategist with good defense. (A better Rihaku :doffytroll:)

SBS on the other hand

Not only he seems to be packing big dick power inside that armor but he might even have good strategy/instinct

I'm hoping for a small Renpa/Ouki :steef:

Last edited:
Since he's making his debut soon, i hope Hara doesn't make Seika a V2.0 Rigan with Kanki exploiting a psychological weakness of Shibashou like he did in Koku You. I want either Qin/Yan burn Seika to a crisp just to see that beast going full remorseless rage mode.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I am extremely impressed by Kochou’s subordinates so far. What Hara seems to be getting at with these “deity” characters, is that their abilities in war defy typical human limitations. Look at Ryuuhaku:

Even after death, he continued to hold onto Raido’s Glaive, after suffering grievous wounds and continuing to fight long after his body should’ve given in.

Gakuhaku Kou is similar. In addition to this post I did here, his speed was also hyped by Shin’s men:

Which seems to be contributing to the overall theme of the “deity”, that Kochou and his men possess abilities in warfare that seem to be transcendent of what typical generals are capable of.

Ryuuhaku was so possessed by rage that his body continued to fight even after death. Gakuhaku Kou despite being a giant hulking man-beast was teleporting around the battlefield like some sort of demigod.

If I’m correct about this, and Kochou’s “deity” title means more than just “he’s really strong” and is more a reference to how he and his men have abilities in war that almost seem to resemble actual god-hood, then he and his men are going to be absurdly impressive.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Dragomir @Dark Admiral @TheKnightOfTheSea etc etc etc.

I am extremely impressed by Kochou’s subordinates so far. What Hara seems to be getting at with these “deity” characters, is that their abilities in war defy typical human limitations. Look at Ryuuhaku:

Even after death, he continued to hold onto Raido’s Glaive, after suffering grievous wounds and continuing to fight long after his body should’ve given in.

Gakuhaku Kou is similar. In addition to this post I did here, his speed was also hyped by Shin’s men:

Which seems to be contributing to the overall theme of the “deity”, that Kochou and his men possess abilities in warfare that seem to be transcendent of what typical generals are capable of.

Ryuuhaku was so possessed by rage that his body continued to fight even after death. Gakuhaku Kou despite being a giant hulking man-beast was teleporting around the battlefield like some sort of demigod.

If I’m correct about this, and Kochou’s “deity” title means more than just “he’s really strong” and is more a reference to how he and his men have abilities in war that almost seem to resemble actual god-hood, then he and his men are going to be absurdly impressive.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Dragomir @Dark Admiral @TheKnightOfTheSea etc etc etc.
Knowing who their King was it's absolutely reasonable that Zhao was hiding monsters inside the capital.

I'm still wondering what type of general Kochou is though. He's very hard too read.

I feel like Kanki will get whooped in this campaign.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Knowing who their King was it's absolutely reasonable that Zhao was hiding monsters inside the capital.
This is why I was saying that Kochou could have likely been at or above Great Heaven level a few months back. It would be just like the king of Zhao, who did not care that Gyou was in danger of falling, to keep his most powerful defenders inside of the capital.

The Zhao king was so impressed by Kochou that he personally appointed him to guard Kantan. Meanwhile, somebody like Shibashou, who Riboku apparently believed was Great Heaven level, received no such invitation from Kantan as far as we know. That, to me, is enormously hype for Kochou.

I don't think KoChou is just brains. He was hyped as an absolute monster in the battlefield not just a Genius. So far, his underlings have not failed to keep up with that mighty hype behind him. He was someone the Zhao King deemed worthy to keep as his personal guard who never gave Riboku any respect whatsoever. IMO he might even edge out Renpa by a bit.

SBS on the other hand, is a similar case too. Nothing much is known about him except for him being called up for Three Great Heavens position and him declining it. My guess is he didn't wanna serve directly under the Zhao King which is why he preferred to just call it a day. If he was just a military General then he wouldn't make such call imo. He could be Renpa level as he is built up to be Qin's next big threat after KoChou.
He could be the reason why Riboku manages to fend off the Qin's attack on the Zhao's capital.