Character Discussion What "Kingly ambitions" does Sanji has?

Many CoC users don't have "kingly ambitions", atleast not properly showcased for now.

Rayleigh is a simple old man who coats ships, and he has CoC, everything we know about him was that he thought Roger was out of his mind when he asked him to join his crew. Oden is one of those men aswell.

You dont need to be like Zoro in order to have CoC, as some people think somehow, you dont necessarily need an ambition to be the "best in the world" at doing something.

What CoC users have in common is:

-Great resolve (which doesn't mean they can't struggle with it sometimes)

-Willing to die for their beliefs in a way or another, doing things that could be considered stupid like:

Zoro letting Mihawk kill him
Sanji refusing to use and destroying the suit who would make him stronger even if it means death.
Luffy destroying the Log Pose, and when he refused "spoilers" from Rayleigh

-Charisma that draws peoples attention, despite if it comes with appreciation, fear, hatred, respect or all of them at once.

-Leadership skills (which is mostly tied to their charisma)

Sanji showed all of that if you ask me.

Last edited:
lmao tho
you could argue wb wanting to protect his family meant he had to be the strongest person around
ruling the seas and becoming the wsm , starting his own crew didnt fall on his lap.
he was a natural with strength innt?

rox recruited him etc

ofc its definitely about the indomitable will to accomplish what you want or want to protect.. is definitely profound... but again he became the strongest to achieve that goal..

it wasn't like being the strongest was his primary goal.

similarly for instance could argue that to reach his dream sanji has to be as strong as he can to make Luffy the PK.

its no different.. the main goal remains the same its primarily the effort and fortitude that matters

he was a natural with strength innt?

rox recruited him etc

ofc its definitely about the indomitable will to accomplish what you want or want to protect.. is definitely profound... but again he became the strongest to achieve that goal..

it wasn't like being the strongest was his primary goal.

similarly for instance could argue that to reach his dream sanji has to be as strong as he can to make Luffy the PK.

its no different.. the main goal remains the same its primarily the effort and fortitude that matters
not sure what tangent you are going off on
I dont think theres a primary/main or secondary goal here
he cant achieve the goal if he lacks the other . its very similar to this

"similarly for instance could argue that to reach his dream sanji has to be as strong as he can to make Luffy the PK."
huge difference
every strawhat reasonably has that goal.

its not like im dead bent it proving that sanji has coc.. but this notion of having lofty Goals = being a conquerer is a fallacy

you're either born with it or you're not.

imo King meant Coc in a nutshell but zoro took it literally than figuratively.

Oden didn't have a lofty goal until reaching Laughtale .. but he was still a conquerer.
I agree about the goals.
But all the CoC user's that we know their backgrounds have unbroken will.
I believe people should focus more on characters willpower instead on their dreams.
My disagreement was the comparison between sanji's and WB dream, i don't believe they have something in common.

I agree about the goals.
I believe people should focus more on characters willpower instead on their dreams.
My disagreement was the comparison between sanji's and WB dream, i don't believe they have something in common.
even Coc have broke wills.. lets not forget Luffy's situation after aces death.. he lost all hope.

I agree about the goals.
Aces will was broken during Marineford.
Luffys will was destroyed post Marineford.
Don Qinjaos will was broken after Garp destroyed his nail