Character Discussion What "Kingly ambitions" does Sanji has?

Those who resort to the "he doesn't even want to be a prince" argument are just showing how clueless they are about CoC. I perfectly understand why one would argue that Sanji won't have CoC but if you wanna do it, at least avoid using this embarrassing argument because it only discredits your point of view.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I want to make a huge post to debunk this whole thread but then I realize that this forum won't have enough willpower to handle my post. So I will just leave it at that.:myman:Besides, it seems like my trustworthy commanders @Doggo @Yasheen @BleakAsh @Vinsmoke D. Zolo already taking care of this thread.:shocking:

Just gonna make it simple. While Sanji doesn't necessary "show" any kind of kingly ambition, to say that Sanji won't get CoC based on those assumptions is like assuming you can pass the NASA test without any prior experience. And y'all not Oda so that's a plus. Y'all thinking that y'all can change the story by having Sanji without CoC and then Oda will bite them in the ass later.

"But but Sanji is a prince"

Thanks we're already know that. Hancock is a princess yet she has CoC. Yamato is also a princess yet she has CoC.

"But but Sanji's dream is not about being the strongest"

Yeah, Whitebeard's dream is to have a family yet he's the WSM and have CoC, Big Mom's dream is to build a utopia fulled of diverse races yet she has CoC, Doflamingo doesn't have any kind of kingly ambition yet he's a king (ironically) and has CoC, Katakuri's dream is to eats donuts in his basement and wants to protect his family yet he's a Conqueror, Chinjao doesn't have any kingly ambition either yet he's a conqueror, etc.

This is just sad at this point.
Sanji's kingly ambition =>

Thanks for letting me know that Luffy's dream are shit.

Then Sanji told Zoro this to his own face

I don’t see any tbh. It’s really a vague thing… like what did Chinjao have or Ray? Etc…
chinjao literally was a major leader of his country's entire military and had one of the biggest treasure hoards in the world though. ray is a mystery sure but chinjao is a textbook conqueror
Post automatically merged:

if it wasn't for Roger, Rayleigh would have been sitting out his life not being a pirate..

saying that Coc users have mighty ambitions/goals always is a fallacy
it just means the "qualities of a king" and we see from King Riku Doldo and others that being a good king isnt always about being the most ambitious or cutthroat. sanji wanting to protect people and keep them well fed is literally a quality of a good king. if you want your people satisfied and comfortable thats a kingly ambition lol.

hate to see it

What is kingly potential because we have Roger who doesn't won't to rule anything yet have coc we have whitebeard who only wanted a family, we have katakuri who only wanted to protect his family, we have yamato who what to be like someone, I'm co fuse with this shit? It seems to that zorotards make up excuse to down play sanji, ,

No matter how much they talk about a king's ambition, everyone knows what it means to be born or not with Haoshoku Haki. Of those people who were born with it, some may become kings of something, others just have it and don't reach the top.

Laffitte stronger than Mihawk just like Lanji is stronger than King. :josad:
I always thought Zoro had a toxic fan base but I see why now Sanji fans are ridiculous. When have Zoro and Sanji ever gotten the same power up. Sanji will get his Germa shit and hopefully as CoO boost is that not enough?

it is an ambition it just ain't kingly
Depens, its still a legendary ambition.
What ambition does Katakuri has? dunno but he has coc. Judge wants to rule over everything, he doesnt have coc confirmed.
Oda said that coc is something that some people are born with/ basically luck, so if Sanji doesnt awaken coc till eos it just means that he wasnt born with it. He still has a great ambition.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Depens, its still a legendary ambition.
What ambition does Katakuri has? dunno but he has coc. Judge wants to rule over everything, he doesnt have coc confirmed.
Oda said that coc is something that some people are born with/ basically luck, so if Sanji doesnt awaken coc till eos it just means that he wasnt born with it. He still has a great ambition.
Katakuri ambition was to be feared by all and be so strong so no one will target his little siblings ever again. That's why he tried to appear 'perfect', a truely kingly ambition.
Judge is a failure lol