Character Discussion What "Kingly ambitions" does Sanji has?

so far... none but sanji character development is not finished yet gonna wait oda have in store for him ...
if oda really want to go to "evil sanji route" and made him black hair sanji maybe he will have kingly ambition to over throw his fater and rule germa kingdom to use his clone army to conquer WG :cheers::finally::finally::finally::finally:
butttttt ... i doubt oda will go to that route lol:gokulaugh:

Other than just Kingly ambitions, the other problem i have is that it seems that Oda is going the non-haki route for Sanji with the Raid Suit, Germa Genes and now possibly Lunarian bloodline.

If you look at the people who do have CoC Haki, the vast majority of them actually have all 3. The only exception right now is Kidd who has only show CoC and no CoA or CoO, but like with Ace Oda may reveal that in another Data Book later down the road.

Haki/Haoshoku Haki | One Piece Wiki | Fandom

Sanji's only really proficient in CoO, his CoA is pretty average, which is why Oda gave him all the other stuff with the raid suit, germa genes and now the new bloodline thing.

If Oda is fore going Sanji's CoA, then it doesn't seem likely to me that Sanji will be getting CoC any time soon or in this Arc, when Oda has never given Sanji the Haki focus-whether its for CoA or CoO, let alone for CoC.

Other than just Kingly ambitions, the other problem i have is that it seems that Oda is going the non-haki route for Sanji with the Raid Suit, Germa Genes and now possibly Lunarian bloodline.

If you look at the people who do have CoC Haki, the vast majority of them actually have all 3. The only exception right now is Kidd who has only show CoC and no CoA or CoO, but like with Ace Oda may reveal that in another Data Book later down the road.

Sanji's only really proficient in CoO, his CoA is pretty average, which is why Oda gave him all the other stuff with the raid suit, germa genes and now the new bloodline thing.

If Oda is fore going Sanji's CoA, then it doesn't seem likely to me that Sanji will be getting CoC any time soon or in this Arc, when Oda has never given Sanji the Haki focus-whether its for CoA or CoO, let alone for CoC.
Oda has given Sanji plenty of CoO focus from Punk hazard finding kinemons body then sensing Tashigi trouble from across the island, to Dressrosa seeing the truth behind violets words, to WCI when Sanji was able to dodge Katakuris attack, to recently enough in Wano when even Luffy commented on Sanjis CoO to saving Choppers life from Queen and blocking every randomly falling arrow simultaneously.

His CoA doesn’t get much shine, but Oda still comments on it to mention it’s strength like recently in Wano with Black Maria.

It's not like Zoro and Luffy only rely on haki, Luffy has his DF and Zoro has his famous swords. Sanji getting powers related to Germa technology seems more like a way to give him his own unique fighting style but that doesn't mean Oda won't add CoC or adv CoA to the mix.

Aces will was broken during Marineford.
Luffys will was destroyed post Marineford.
Don Qinjaos will was broken after Garp destroyed his nail
Zoro is the most pathetic conqueror
Begging his enemy to train him yet has CoC
Like who begs his enemy to train him to get stronger? Lol
The dude who cries when he loses.

These zoro fans are something to bash Sanji but at least he doesn't go begging an enemy who defeated him to train him nor cry after a loss like a baby.

Zoro gets CoC, Sanji will get it
Oda will keep this Wings thing going. Sanji will get FS while Zoro has Adcoc
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's kingly ambition =>

I thought you were better than this
My goodness

You sound silly sorry

He's a literal prince lmfao. Yamato is the "Oni Princess".
Lol these guys really think Sanji doesn't fit the checkpoints:
A prince
Wants to be strong on his own efforts
Leads and attract others
Was a Vice chef of baratie
Always fighting to protect those he loves

If Ray has it just coz he sat on a boat and became Roger friend...then why not Sanji?
Ray literally has no dream we know of, nor was he leading anyone before joining Roger

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro is the most pathetic conqueror
Begging his enemy to train him yet has CoC
Like who begs his enemy to train him to get stronger? Lol
The dude who cries when he loses.

These zoro fans are something to bash Sanji but at least he doesn't go begging an enemy who defeated him to train him nor cry after a loss like a baby.

Zoro gets CoC, Sanji will get it
Oda will keep this Wings thing going. Sanji will get FS while Zoro has Adcoc

I thought you erre better than this
My goodness

You sound silly sorry

Lol these guys really think Sanji doesn't fit the checkpoints:
A prince
Wants to be strong on his own efforts
Leads and attract others
Was a Vice chef of baratie
Always fighting to protect those he loves

If Ray has it just coz he sat on a boat and became Roger friend...then why not Sanji?
Ray literally has no dream we know of, nor was he leading anyone before joining Roger
Ray is Cobras dad.

It's not like Zoro and Luffy only rely on haki, Luffy has his DF and Zoro has his famous swords. Sanji getting powers related to Germa technology seems more like a way to give him his own unique fighting style but that doesn't mean Oda won't add CoC or adv CoA to the mix.
I'm just skeptical that Sanji will get CoC in this arc. Before the raid, both Luffy and Zoro got training in Haki specifically. Sanji didn't get that training. Also Luffy is fighting Kaido, who has Advanced CoC, while Zoro is fighting King who is implied to also have CoC. Queen on the other hand has shown no CoC, only CoA.

Well see how the fights goes, but to me it seems like Oda is going more into the Lunarian and Germa route for Sanji this arc, with how Sanji was fighting with his struggling body changes during the fight with Queen. Just like how Zoro is struggling with Enma that forces him to focus on mastering his haki, just like how Luffy is forced to learn and master Advance CoC to beat Kaido.

Oda has given Sanji plenty of CoO focus from Punk hazard finding kinemons body then sensing Tashigi trouble from across the island, to Dressrosa seeing the truth behind violets words, to WCI when Sanji was able to dodge Katakuris attack, to recently enough in Wano when even Luffy commented on Sanjis CoO to saving Choppers life from Queen and blocking every randomly falling arrow simultaneously.

His CoA doesn’t get much shine, but Oda still comments on it to mention it’s strength like recently in Wano with Black Maria.
Yes but none of them have to do with CoC, which is what the OP was asking about. And while Sanji has indeed gotten focus on CoO and CoA before, Oda hasn't given any focus or even hinting of Sanji's CoC in the Wano Arc. The fact that he's fighting Queen, who most likely doesn't have CoC is also a missed chance for Sanji to unlock it this arc in the heat of battle.

I don't know what Kingly ambition Sanji have.

World's Best Cook if that counts.

However, if Sanji truly carries Lunarian DNA and King shows COC, that means Sanji has dormant COC in his blood.

Sanji gonna awaken COC when the time comes.

:cheers:

Not sure why many folks think Sanji carries Lunarian DNA, in fact it does appear that King does not possess an Exoskeleton for instance, so the odds turn pretty unlikely.