Questions & Mysteries What makes Shanks > Mihawk?

That's a lie
Marines literally said "3.6 Bounty is worthy for someone STRONGER than Shanks and WSS"

no mention of marine hunting was in his bounty chapters.

When Shanks got his bounty they said
-Famous crew
-Very famous commanders
-Yonko title
-6 years a yonko
-Territory

If Mihawk took that Yonko title rather than giving it to Buggy..his bounty would become 5 billion right there

Since Shanks before becoming Yonko was 1.1 Billion wasn't he??
Not to mention Shanks was literally on Roger's crew which is like half of the reason they hyped Buggy to the moon :suresure:

Not to mention Shanks was literally on Roger's crew which is like half of the reason they hyped Buggy to the moon :suresure:
Can we also add Roger's cock sucking that Shanks has done?

Now that gives us 7 billion bounty Mihawk

How does guy with 4 billion bounty beat guy with 7 billion?

@Shiroyru

Shanks hype looks genuinely pathetic compared to Mihawk after 1058

Marines said Mihawk is stronger than Shanks
Mihawk casually shat on Yonko title
They said Buggy is Yonko aka Shanks rival yet they gave Mihawk higher bounty despite Buggy being Mihawks captain.

On top of that Mihawk was hunting Marines on a coffin boat.

It takes Shanks his entire crew to give one admiral a nuru massage

Green Brocolli would literally get a heart attack if 3.6 billion Marine Hunter pulled up on him

I mean no
That would make Vista YC2

you never actually addressed Vista being called core crew member and not Jozu and Ace and Oda confirming division numbers don't matter.

Vista had better portrayal than Jozu anyways.

Umm that never happened
Vista and Marco were highlighted against Akainu. Vista received no inferior portrayal than Marco against Akainu.

Why are you showing insecurity by not responding?

When Aokiji looked away he got bloody
When Mihawk looked away Vista couldn't even land a hit.

Why is it that everyone and their moms were landing hits on admirals and no one managed to even touch Mihawk??

Why did Mihawk get superior portrayal to two admirals in their own arc when Mihawk wasn't even trying but they were?
Shishio, what I'm supposed to argue with a person who unironically think Vista is above Jozu?
What would you say to the person who is claiming that Who's Who is stronger than Jack even though he's clearly not?
I'm not autistic enough to argue something that obvious.

You can wank Mihawk all you want for keeping up with YC4 like Vista and then running away without dealing him any damage either.
Admirals actually fought Whitebeard, who Mihawk saw as a superior. While Mihawk's ass was running away from YC4

Aokiji only got lipbleed from a commander while he was fighting WB. That same commander clowned Mihawk's strongest slash. Mihawk's slash wouldn't even make Aokiji lip bleed by that logic.

@kurwa foams his mouth to suck up to @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung and wanks Green Brocollis Black Blade but then downplays confirmed Black Blade user at the same time.

Why do you admiraltards so desperate to argue that Green Bull has Vista level ability?
I never once wanked GB's black blade. All I did was say that GB has it. I know it's hard for you to comprehend the difference between these 2 statements.

You literally have no idea what black blades do nor how much power they give nor how they are made. How about you tell me why they are supposed to be impressive?
Your WSS with a black blade couldn't do shit to YC4 and asked for postponement.

@kurwa still waiting on your Sanji sucking ass to tell me why was Mihawk who wasn't even using 1% of power in a war he's not even interested in was portrayed better than Kizaru and Aokiji giving it their all and using named attacks and every thing?

Why was Marco's equal Vista failed to land a hit on Mihawk distracted and day dreaming for over a minute but distracted Aokiji was sent flying by Marco?

Why is it that Mihawk physically destroyed an Iceberg it took Aokiji a devil fruit and a named signature move (his strongest move so far) to make and Mihawk Wasn't even trying to destroy it??

Why is it that Marines think former admiral joining enemy is worth less than 2.2 Billion but Mihawk after getting his bounty unfrozen after 12 years is immediately 3.6 Billion?

Why is it that Mihawk joining a clown..a literal 🤡 get him 3 Billion

But a Marine admiral and Marine Impel Down Jailer with same kinda portrayal as an admiral joining teach after 2 years only get 2.2??

Why Akainu is shitting his pants against Marine Hunter??
Post automatically merged:

Shishio, what I'm supposed to argue with a person who unironically think Vista is above Jozu?
What would you say to the person who is claiming that Who's Who is stronger than Jack even though he's clearly not?
I'm not autistic enough to argue something that obvious.
Dude stop being fucking delusional
Oda said VISTA IS CORE MEMBER of wbp and not Jozu

Oda said devision numbers don't matter
Vista was the one Marco trusted to fight 3.6 billion pirate and not Jozu

Vista and Marco were portrayed as equals against Akainu

Tell me exactly what does Jozu have over Vista??

@HA001 @Franosuke I failed to see issue with Vista > Jozu

Why is this die hard sanji fan acting like its a hot take??

I never once wanked GB's black blade. All I did was say that GB has it. I know it's hard for you to comprehend the difference between these 2 statements.
Why do you care lmao mouth breather??

You desperately want it because that's literally the only thing that can make Green Brocolli relevant after the guy who Mihawk refers to as "One armed has been" ended his entire career from one whole INDIA away.

Same Shanks was shaking grand line with Mihawk while in his prime.

And Oda used Brocolli as a janitor to pick scraps that Zoro left

When did Mihawk use CoC on Jozu and Vista?
Shanks also failed to make Lord of the coast flinch so Zoros CoC >>> Shanks?
Yea surely Lord of The Coast with editor power > Akainu since Oda need to get rid of Shanks arm. After that, the Lord of the Coast ran away. "When did Mihawk use CoC" thats the thing, them not being affected showed Mihawk being unable to affect them, even after stating that he didnt hold back to attack Luffy.

- And we know mihawk wasn’t even trying , this is just useless copium
- trust me bro , dodging light attacks ain’t that impressive anymore
- and he will get bodied by Blackbeard in the op race
- oda won’t dress like a clown lol , his fav is buggy
Wss > swordsman
- And we know Vista laughing at Mihawk, Jozu ignoring Mihawk's attack, and Mihawk saying he didnt hold back against Luffy "this sword doesnt hold back" and still gave Luffy just a scratch...wasnt even trying...copium?
- You equalize kicking a standing still opponent and casually doing a speed feat many times faster than light, you cant make me trust you
- and thats purely your speculation about it so you cant convince me except when it happens
- yeah Oda shouldnt dress himself as a character either, he should be himself lol but he chose to equalize himself to Shanks, thats how much favoritism Oda have toward Shanks. You equalizing that kind of self-insert to Buggy's gag scenario seriously doesnt make sense. So WSS > swordsman = in sword skill i agree, not haki especially not CoC. King was excluded from being a swordsman, Kaidou didnt recognize Roger's strongest power as a swordsman but a hakiman, etc2 so WSS > swordsman can't always apply the way you want it to.

Last edited:
Yea surely Lord of The Coast with editor power > Akainu since Oda need to get rid of Shanks arm. After that, the Lord of the Coast ran away. "When did Mihawk use CoC" thats the thing, them not being affected showed Mihawk being unable to affect them, even after stating that he didnt hold back to attack Luffy.

- And we know Vista laughing at Mihawk, Jozu ignoring Mihawk's attack, and Mihawk saying he didnt hold back against Luffy "this sword doesnt hold back" and still gave Luffy just a scratch...wasnt even trying...copium?
- You equalize kicking a standing still opponent and casually doing a speed feat many times faster than light, you cant make me trust you
- and thats purely your speculation about it so you cant convince me except when it happens
- yeah Oda shouldnt dress himself as a character either, he should be himself lol but he chose to equalize himself to Shanks, thats how much favoritism Oda have toward Shanks. You equalizing that kind of self-insert to Buggy's gag scenario seriously doesnt make sense. So WSS > swordsman = in sword skill i agree, not haki especially not CoC. King was excluded from being a swordsman, Kaidou didnt recognize Roger's strongest power as a swordsman but a hakiman, etc2 so WSS > swordsman can't always apply the way you want it to.
Wtf kinda nonsense is this??
Its like saying Caribou not being able to effect by shankss CoC in the barrel means he can't effect them

Vista wasn't effected by Shanks CoC either

And Mihawk never wanted to beat Vista..he wasn't even looking at him.

Why do Shanks wankers have to rely so bad on downplaying Mihawk because manga slaps you on the face left and right

Shanks is a mere Yonko
A mere pathetic yonko

A mere pathetic yonko can never have stronger CoC than WSS because Shanks lacks the ambition that Mihawk has.

And stop this editors choice cope
An editor can chose to edit manga and then that's canon

Lmao Vista wasn't laughing at Mihawk
He was smiling at the honor of being able to clash blades with Mihawk

Higuma was spitting on Shanks face
And DF Less teach was laughing in Shanks face that he rearranged

Now 3.6 Billion guy can't beat Vista after Zoro low diffed King?

Do you seriously believe mihawk and Vista are close?

Is Vista stronger than King?

The arguments from you are so pathetic

So WSS > swordsman = in sword skill i agree, not haki especially not CoC
That is grade A fucking garbage
Zoros Haki keep on getting stronger and stronger as he becomes better swordsman

WSS = someone who will beat every single swordsman in a fight.

Shanks has nothing besides swordsmanship.

Last edited:
Wtf kinda nonsense is this??
Its like saying Caribou not being able to effect by shankss CoC in the barrel means he can't effect them

Vista wasn't effected by Shanks CoC either

And Mihawk never wanted to beat Vista..he wasn't even looking at him.

Why do Shanks wankers have to rely so bad on downplaying Mihawk because manga slaps you on the face left and right

Shanks is a mere Yonko
A mere pathetic yonko

A mere pathetic yonko can never have stronger CoC than WSS because Shanks lacks the ambition that Mihawk has.

And stop this editors choice cope
An editor can chose to edit manga and then that's canon

Lmao Vista wasn't laughing at Mihawk
He was smiling at the honor of being able to clash blades with Mihawk

Higuma was spitting on Shanks face
And DF Less teach was laughing in Shanks face that he rearranged

Now 3.6 Billion guy can't beat Vista after Zoro low diffed King?

Do you seriously believe mihawk and Vista are close?

Is Vista stronger than King?

The arguments from you are so pathetic

That is grade A fucking garbage
Zoros Haki keep on getting stronger and stronger as he becomes better swordsman

WSS = someone who will beat every single swordsman in a fight.

Shanks has nothing besides swordsmanship.
- the thread opener literally asks what make Shanks > Mihawk lol, me saying what feat Shanks is superior to Mihawk in is doesnt downplay Mihawk.

- Right Vista didnt get affected by Shanks CoC while Shanks clashed against Akainu, whats the relation? Mihawk attacked Luffy without holding back, then when Vista just helped Luffy out, Mihawk offered / asked Vista to stop their fight and Vista laughed at him without showing any signs of overwhelmed / affected by CoC / Mihawk's presence. Its a simple comparison that shows Shanks' CoC as clearly stronger than Mihawk's CoC, that is even if any.

- Vista smiling due to being honored...you made that up entirely. Me downplaying Mihawk? The thread itself asks about the reason Shanks>Mihawk and i just answered there, where did you see me saying Mihawk a pathetic Shichi or pathetic WSS without CoC or who postpones fights against YCs or unable to damage YCs in the slightest? A pathetic WSS wanting to measure the distance against a Yonkou, but literally retreat against subordinates of a Yonkou?

- Zoro's haki keep getting better as he become best swordsman, now did you make that up again? Wonder why Zoro claims himself as King of Hell directly after he get CoC then, instead of WSS of saying about him being a better swordsman. And wonder why people saying WSS Mihawk who is superior compared to Shanks in swordskill instead of mentioning haki like Kaidou praise Roger about.

- WSS = someone beating every swordsman in the fight = your interpretation only. People said WSS = swordskill, King using kicks and fancy swords excludes him from being a swordsman by Zoro himself, no one said Roger as a swordsman even when he used a sword.

- Shanks aiming for One Piece > Mihawk wanting peaceful life, Shanks using CoC scaring Akainu in direct clash > Mihawk questionable CoC existence making Vista laugh or Croc mocking Mihawk in direct clash. Dont pretend Mihawk as having greater ambition or whatever Man

People really scaling using the equivalent of a light spar where no blood was shed and while Mihawk was focused on someone else the entire time with no personal reason to want to take out his opponent?
Let's throw in that mountain bandit wrecking Shanks as well as the sea fodder taking his arm if we scaling like that
And Mihawk still comes out clean unlike Shanks

WSS is stronger in a 1v1 fight than any swordsman until directly shown/stated otherwise

Mihawk > Shanks

- the thread opener literally asks what make Shanks > Mihawk lol, me saying what feat Shanks is superior to Mihawk in is doesnt downplay Mihawk.

- Right Vista didnt get affected by Shanks CoC while Shanks clashed against Akainu, whats the relation? Mihawk attacked Luffy without holding back, then when Vista just helped Luffy out, Mihawk offered / asked Vista to stop their fight and Vista laughed at him without showing any signs of overwhelmed / affected by CoC / Mihawk's presence. Its a simple comparison that shows Shanks' CoC as clearly stronger than Mihawk's CoC, that is even if any.

- Vista smiling due to being honored...you made that up entirely. Me downplaying Mihawk? The thread itself asks about the reason Shanks>Mihawk and i just answered there, where did you see me saying Mihawk a pathetic Shichi or pathetic WSS without CoC or who postpones fights against YCs or unable to damage YCs in the slightest? A pathetic WSS wanting to measure the distance against a Yonkou, but literally retreat against subordinates of a Yonkou?

- Zoro's haki keep getting better as he become best swordsman, now did you make that up again? Wonder why Zoro claims himself as King of Hell directly after he get CoC then, instead of WSS of saying about him being a better swordsman. And wonder why people saying WSS Mihawk who is superior compared to Shanks in swordskill instead of mentioning haki like Kaidou praise Roger about.

- WSS = someone beating every swordsman in the fight = your interpretation only. People said WSS = swordskill, King using kicks and fancy swords excludes him from being a swordsman by Zoro himself, no one said Roger as a swordsman even when he used a sword.

- Shanks aiming for One Piece > Mihawk wanting peaceful life, Shanks using CoC scaring Akainu in direct clash > Mihawk questionable CoC existence making Vista laugh or Croc mocking Mihawk in direct clash. Dont pretend Mihawk as having greater ambition or whatever Man
Dude what kinda nonsense is that?
Mihawk was not holding back against pre time skip Luffy?

Where were Mihawks named attacks against Luffy?

Where was he shown sweating?
Huffing and puffing?

Zoro went all out against Kaido

You telling me Mihawk is close to pre time skip Luffy?

Guy 100 times weaker than Cracker
Who is 100 times weaker than King
Who is 100 times weaker than current Zoro

You Shanks fans have no shame at all.
Why did Shanks go all out against Higuma use his full power CoC and still failed to save Luffy on time without losing an arm?

Try to be a little even handed here
Try to argue once

Mihawk doesn't give a shit about One Piece, he is Strongest swordsman in the world which is as big of a deal as finding One Piece.

Shanks going after One Piece is as relevant as Crocodile going after One Piece..didn't stop Crocodile from being Mihawks bitch.

Shanks hype portrayal narrative everything is below Mihawks.

Mihawk was hunting Marines on coffin boat
Shanks needs to go all out and need his crews help to stop casual one armed akainu.

Shanks needs his entire crew to beat one admiral green bull

Mihawk can do it alone.

Saying Shanks CoC is above Mihawks CoC is STUPID as fuck.

CoC IS SWORD SKILL

as if Whitebeard , Kaido , Big Mom weren't part of the ROCKS crew ... as active fighters
all Yonko (but Luffy) were part of a legendary god tier crew

Shanks and Buggy gets the LEAST amount of their hype form that simply cause they didn't DO much in the crew
unlike others

(a case can be made for BB as well)

as if Whitebeard , Kaido , Big Mom weren't part of the ROCKS crew ... as active fighters
all Yonko (but Luffy) were part of a legendary god tier crew

Shanks and Buggy gets the LEAST amount of their hype form that simply cause they didn't DO much in the crew
unlike others

(a case can be made for BB as well)
and they all got rocks credit

It hypes mihawk even more
If Mihawk was in kaidos place his bounty would be 8 billion

Dude what kinda nonsense is that?
Mihawk was not holding back against pre time skip Luffy?

Where were Mihawks named attacks against Luffy?

Where was he shown sweating?
Huffing and puffing?

Zoro went all out against Kaido

You telling me Mihawk is close to pre time skip Luffy?

Guy 100 times weaker than Cracker
Who is 100 times weaker than King
Who is 100 times weaker than current Zoro

You Shanks fans have no shame at all.
Why did Shanks go all out against Higuma use his full power CoC and still failed to save Luffy on time without losing an arm?

Try to be a little even handed here
Try to argue once

Mihawk doesn't give a shit about One Piece, he is Strongest swordsman in the world which is as big of a deal as finding One Piece.

Shanks going after One Piece is as relevant as Crocodile going after One Piece..didn't stop Crocodile from being Mihawks bitch.

Shanks hype portrayal narrative everything is below Mihawks.

Mihawk was hunting Marines on coffin boat
Shanks needs to go all out and need his crews help to stop casual one armed akainu.

Shanks needs his entire crew to beat one admiral green bull

Mihawk can do it alone.

Saying Shanks CoC is above Mihawks CoC is STUPID as fuck.

CoC IS SWORD SKILL
So WB held back against admirals since he didnt shout attack names? So you try to cancel Mihawk's own statement about not holding back against Luffy?

Why did Shanks lose an arm = literally editor lol.

So i can say Mihawk is Croc's bitch since Croc said watch out Mihawk to not get stepped on in MF? You saying Shanks fans have no shame and downplaying Mihawk but you said all these things like Croc is Mihawk's bitch and Shanks is pathetic Yonkou who needs all his crew to beat GB even after Shanks literally force deactivate GB's DF to revert to human form.

Shanks having best CoC feat in the manga> Mihawk's speculatively-exist CoC. CoC is not sword skill. You are the one downplaying Shanks lol dont get mixed up.

So WB held back against admirals since he didnt shout attack names? So you try to cancel Mihawk's own statement about not holding back against Luffy?

Why did Shanks lose an arm = literally editor lol.

So i can say Mihawk is Croc's bitch since Croc said watch out Mihawk to not get stepped on in MF? You saying Shanks fans have no shame and downplaying Mihawk but you said all these things like Croc is Mihawk's bitch and Shanks is pathetic Yonkou who needs all his crew to beat GB even after Shanks literally force deactivate GB's DF to revert to human form.

Shanks having best CoC feat in the manga> Mihawk's speculatively-exist CoC. CoC is not sword skill. You are the one downplaying Shanks lol dont get mixed up.
I'm tired of explaining the same old shit to people 100 times

Shanks stands as top 1 alive and top 1 Haki user

others can only suck his mighty dick. it's not up to US the Shanks fans and the righteous fandom to prove shit
we ALWAYS been right and ALWAYS been supported from Oda

p.s
don't waste your time talking to people who denied Ad.CoC FOR YEARS
and after Oda disproved them
claimed Mihawk is BEST Ad.CoC master ... within 24 hours
these people don't understand SHAME

I'm tired of explaining the same old shit to people 100 times

Shanks stands as top 1 alive and top 1 Haki user

others can only suck his mighty dick. it's not up to US the Shanks fans and the righteous fandom to prove shit
we ALWAYS been right and ALWAYS been supported from Oda

p.s
don't waste your time talking to people who denied Ad.CoC FOR YEARS
and after Oda disproved them
claimed Mihawk is BEST Ad.CoC master ... within 24 hours
these people don't understand SHAME
Wss>mere swordsman
Manga facts