Powers & Abilities What most people don’t get about Greenbull freezing from Shanks’ haki. It’s a big deal for future developments…

That's why I said that he was overreacting...
Anyone who knows to power scale would know how broken and unbeatable this would be if it were true...
And afaik, your track record of power scaling aint that bad. :kriwhat:
Yes, giving his track record, he is a character who overreacts, however, you cannot overreact with sweating and shivering.

It would only be so if you rank Greenbull as top tier on the same level as the OG admirals.

Shouldn't that be the more reason for you to trust my scaling? My scaling has 90% of the time been spot-on

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yes, giving his track record, he is a character who overreacts, however, you cannot overreact with sweating and shivering.

It would only be so if you rank Greenbull as top tier on the same level as the OG admirals.

Shouldn't that be the more reason for you to trust my scaling? My scaling has 90% of the time been spot-on
Why not... He was freaking out that RHP are close and Oda took it to another level...
I got no horse in this race but I am glad it happened because GB didnt deserve two Calamities as hype tools.
Shanks also doesnt deserve GB as a hype tool.

Sengoku and Aokiji out, Fujitora and GB in = Marines stronger than ever. No reason to doubt GB's power being comparable to C3...
I trust my own common sense first and foremost. Oda doesnt give offensively hax abilities to strong characters like Shanks.
When an ability is broken, it is given to fodder - Sugar, Perona, Foxy... And you basically think Shanks can pull off a Foxy?
We will see but I am willing to bet that he will never freeze anybody again, not even for a split second.

Why not... He was freaking out that RHP are close and Oda took it to another level...
I got no horse in this race but I am glad it happened because GB didnt deserve two Calamities as hype tools.

Sengoku and Aokiji out, Fujitora and GB in = Marines stronger than ever. No reason to doubt GB's power being comparable to C3...
I trust my own common sense first and foremost. Oda doesnt give offensively hax abilities to strong characters like Shanks.
When an ability is broken, it is given to fodder - Sugar, Perona, Foxy... And you basically think Shanks can pull off a Foxy?
We will see but I am willing to bet that he will never freeze anybody again, not even for a split second.
Aokiji 100
Sengoku 80

Gb 95
Fuji 95
Overall the marines are stronger

If push comes to shove and the WG are put in another situation like Marineford, do you really think they wouldn't have Sengoku there to fight? Obviously they would, he's still a ranked Marine and fights, as evident from Jack trying to rescue Doflamingo.

So really it's; Aokiji out, Fujitora and GB in.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If push comes to shove and the WG are put in another situation like Marineford, do you really think they wouldn't have Sengoku there to fight? Obviously they would, he's still a ranked Marine and fights, as evident from Jack trying to rescue Doflamingo.

So really it's; Aokiji out, Fujitora and GB in.
Of course he would and will but that is not the point.
He isnt listed as an available force to them but just someone who takes care of new recruits or whatever.
All Admirals freak out at CoC, including the originals who freaked out even at Luffy's basic CoC...

Maybe that's a thing among Admirals, freaking out at CoC because they dont have it and it really can freeze people up.
And the only way to counter it is to have CoC yourself...
I wouldnt be surprised by anything from Oda lately but that's just a dumb thing to bring into already messed up combat.

The most similar thing that Big Mum performed in WCI was her scream in WCI causing everyone to freeze up.

Not on the same scale as Shanks, but causing everyone without ear plugs to freeze up including pretty much every other notable fighter on her crew isn't a small feat.
Her crew is full of weak fodder, the strongest gets 1 shot by Kaido who couldn't finish off Kinemon. Maybe everyone froze because her scream was too ugly instead of CoC. When did CoC start requiring someone to use their vocal chords?

It’s baffling to me that in the midst of this cacophony nobody even payed any attention to the biggest revelation of chapter 1055. Greenbull, a full-on Admiral was effected by a CoC haki blast! Usually, from what we know, weak people lose conciseness due to weak will/haki power, strong people just get scared for a moment-and that’s it, CoC haki blast doesn't effect them. But for the first time, an actual Admiral, a true so called “top tier” was effected by a CoC haki blast. But not just effected, no, no, no he couldn’t even break out of his frozen state on his own, Shanks had to let him go. That’s a big deal to me, especially in 1v1 fights since Shanks can use it to freeze his opponent and strike him while he can’t do anything to avoid or black it. It’s truly a big deal… but the sheer fact that an actual Admiral was frozen by a CoC Haki blast until he was let go is even more crazier. If something like this happened to a Yonko, the entire community would go nuts. But because it’s an Admiral nobody even pays any attention! But the biggest surprising factor was the distance at which Shanks did it, I’d assume that in close distance the effect would be even stronger. And if Blackbeard is meant to fight and defeat Shanks, then he’s gotta have a strong CoC haki for sure.

@Cinera @TheAncientCenturion @Topi Jerami @Aknolagon @Patryipe @Shanal @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @MarineHQ62 @rerere @Seth @Zowo @Peroroncino @Veku @Geo @sanjikun @Kiiro @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Garps tekkai @Midnight Delight @Van @Ice devil slayer @Monet @Reborn @Cuistot @Fenaker @RayanOO @ShishioIsBack @Orojackson Refugee @Dragomir @Sword God Ryuma @DarkWitch @stormylife @Mr. Anderson @HA001 @Don DaSlayer @Afroking @ZenZu @NotTommy @Zoro D Goat @Yasheen @AdmiralKinyagi @Tripod @Kuro Ashi @ThatMojaveCourier06 @Phoenix @soheilhazrat @Straight From Laughtale @Jailer @ReggieZoldyck21 @Bogard @Gol D. Roger @Dr_Professor83 @bennbeckman @SinOfGreed @Zenos7 @Garp the Fist @Marimo_420 @stairs-kun @ZenZu @worst pirate @Photon @LuffyMazino @Finalbeta @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @HAJIKATA @Sade @ShinmenTakezo @ShadyOjiro @JazzMazz @Rivaille @comrade @Zoro D Goat @Shiroyru @Cannibal @Nidai_Kitetsu @Daikenki @Gensui Sazid @Ichiro Miyata @Fujishiro @Zara @Yelan
@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
@Garps tekkai
Or maybe since Shanks has ultimate CoC hax, BB will use ultimate DF hax to defeat him? Obviously BB must have great haki as well tho, but i think Oda want to make a great opposition/parallel between Shanks' special CoC mastery and BB's special DF mastery

It’s baffling to me that in the midst of this cacophony nobody even payed any attention to the biggest revelation of chapter 1055. Greenbull, a full-on Admiral was effected by a CoC haki blast! Usually, from what we know, weak people lose conciseness due to weak will/haki power, strong people just get scared for a moment-and that’s it, CoC haki blast doesn't effect them. But for the first time, an actual Admiral, a true so called “top tier” was effected by a CoC haki blast. But not just effected, no, no, no he couldn’t even break out of his frozen state on his own, Shanks had to let him go. That’s a big deal to me, especially in 1v1 fights since Shanks can use it to freeze his opponent and strike him while he can’t do anything to avoid or black it. It’s truly a big deal… but the sheer fact that an actual Admiral was frozen by a CoC Haki blast until he was let go is even more crazier. If something like this happened to a Yonko, the entire community would go nuts. But because it’s an Admiral nobody even pays any attention! But the biggest surprising factor was the distance at which Shanks did it, I’d assume that in close distance the effect would be even stronger. And if Blackbeard is meant to fight and defeat Shanks, then he’s gotta have a strong CoC haki for sure.

@Cinera @TheAncientCenturion @Topi Jerami @Aknolagon @Patryipe @Shanal @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @MarineHQ62 @rerere @Seth @Zowo @Peroroncino @Veku @Geo @sanjikun @Kiiro @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Garps tekkai @Midnight Delight @Van @Ice devil slayer @Monet @Reborn @Cuistot @Fenaker @RayanOO @ShishioIsBack @Orojackson Refugee @Dragomir @Sword God Ryuma @DarkWitch @stormylife @Mr. Anderson @HA001 @Don DaSlayer @Afroking @ZenZu @NotTommy @Zoro D Goat @Yasheen @AdmiralKinyagi @Tripod @Kuro Ashi @ThatMojaveCourier06 @Phoenix @soheilhazrat @Straight From Laughtale @Jailer @ReggieZoldyck21 @Bogard @Gol D. Roger @Dr_Professor83 @bennbeckman @SinOfGreed @Zenos7 @Garp the Fist @Marimo_420 @stairs-kun @ZenZu @worst pirate @Photon @LuffyMazino @Finalbeta @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @HAJIKATA @Sade @ShinmenTakezo @ShadyOjiro @JazzMazz @Rivaille @comrade @Zoro D Goat @Shiroyru @Cannibal @Nidai_Kitetsu @Daikenki @Gensui Sazid @Ichiro Miyata @Fujishiro @Zara @Yelan
@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
@Garps tekkai
the firt guy that shown to use this thing with coc even if unconscialy:

Monet aint totally folder (she is a logia) above people like tashigi (so vice captain of the marine) probably she is above a lot characters that fought inside the coloseum in Dressrosa.

hawkeye he did the same thing to luffy and zoro did it to Monet.
It is not the same. Didnt Cracker intimidate eventhough he didn't have CoC. Also, when did Mihawk do anything like that?
Post automatically merged:

the firt guy that shown to use this thing with coc even if unconscialy:

Monet aint totally folder (she is a logia) above people like tashigi (so vice captain of the marine) probably she is above a lot characters that fought inside the coloseum in Dressrosa.
It is not CoC lol. 🤣🤣 Zoro didn't use any kind of haki at that time. Besides, similar thing was shown by Cracker.

It is not the same. Didnt Cracker intimidate eventhough he didn't have CoC. Also, when did Mihawk do anything like that?
Post automatically merged:

It is not CoC lol. 🤣🤣 Zoro didn't use any kind of haki at that time. Besides, similar thing was shown by Cracker.
Didn't he do it to luffy during marine fort war when luffy froze and saw his hands beeing cut off?