Questions & Mysteries What next ? Time Skip / USA / Vigilante ?

What next ?

• Tell me your other ideas and I will add them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What next for Deku and the story now ?

Do you think there will be a time skip ? How long ? years ? months ?

Do you think Deku will go oversea ? USA ? to train so we will follow his new adventure ?

Do you think Deku will go full Vigilante ? Laying low and training in his mind and in some dirty places ? Maybe meeting new guys ?

No more Deku for an arc and we will follow the UA students during Deku time skip ?

Vote in the poll and tell me what do you think !

tags : @BangMi @RayanOO @Turnip @Seth @DynaMight @RayanOO @Missy @Admiral Lee Hung @RheanaeL @ivaannom @SDfear @Jo_Ndule @FreezyBreeze @Ice devil slayer @IceWitch @MonsterKaido @Xlaw @Kvothe Kingkiller @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Hiragaro @playa4321 @Constantine @LuthonTheDragDown @Kucing Pencuri @DarkWitch @Akai2 @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @Queen @Camie @symbiote @Lone Laguna Espada @Kiwipom @JazzMazz @God_Aizen @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Trafalgar_D_Law @Leo D. Caprio @NotTommy @Cross_Marian @JerAx @Ishin @Senfret @kom5 @SinOfGreed @ReggieZoldyck21 @PerfectHie @Dark Admiral @Gol D. Bullet @Doggo @WesMidnight @DanZamVA @Redx @h_zorothegoat @Enma @Roo @TheKnightOfTheSea @mugiwalaw @LANJI CUCKSMOKE etc

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

No more Deku for an arc and we will follow the UA students during Deku time skip ?
I would love this so much especially certain students and ones who got neglected in the series so far. Shoji arc when Hori? That was teased/promised ages ago?

Do you think Deku will go full Vigilante ? Laying low and training in his mind and in some dirty places ? Maybe meeting new guys ?
This would be really cool imo, officially crossover with Vigilantes and have him meet Koichi and Knuckleduster? I lost interest in Vigilantes, I was reading it on and off but there were parts of it I really liked and it needs to crossover into the main series/timeline/story already.

Deku going vigilante offers a lot of potential including new characters as you said.

I kinda don't want Hori to take the story abroad as so many characters are lacking exposure, development and such so even I don't want new characters especially given how massive USA and thus how many new characters will appear if it happens naturally.

I'm really hoping for a long timeskip too, I've been feeling Hori is going for a full Shippuden style situation now and we get a new My Hero series starting after this one ends sooner or later.

There's so many possibilities but I'd like to see more of UA, the students, teachers and pro heroes in general. Hopefully we get the return of Gentle and La Brava too somehow.

Vlad King has barely done anything which is really weird and I'd like to see more of 1-B. I would definitely love to see more on the other schools too, definitely need some of those students to return!

There's also the lingering traitor storyline, whether it's been dropped, forgotten or still in the works for some reason?

Is Deku's dad finally gonna appear too? What if Deku goes abroad and just happens to meet him somehow? But at this point, I'm just wondering WTF is his father up to and where?

:nicagesmile::zorothink:

In my humble opinion *I haven't really paid a lot of attention to the last few chapters of MHA* based on the way the story is progressing right now, I think that Endeavor will teach Deku. Endeavour's character has been set on the path of redemption, and the best way to redeem himself is to do the opposite of what he had been doing all of his life. Endeavor will first realize that he can't save Japan all by himself, he needs to trust to the next generation who have shown to be quite useful against Shigsraki, then he will find out that Deku has inherited one for all (possibly from all might himself) and he will break his pride and personally train the three rising stars of the next generation. Throughout his experience with Deku he will see that Deku is the hero that the world really needs, he will have another great character development by entrusting his position as number one to Deku.

Rhea

Cattitude
A little time skip, Deku may disappear and his story won't be shown in 1 or 2 chapters then Deku will have a new OFA ability.

In the next chapter forward, maybe there will be a story on how the future plans for all Heroes and Villains.

I really really hope there are no instant power up for all Heroes, I just want a story about how all Heroes can rise after being injured and losing many comrades. And how the AFO next moves with his Villains and the all Prisoners who fled from Tartarus.

I would like Deku to stay in Japan and for Hori to develop the rest of his cast rather than constantly adding new characters. But I could see Deku in America since Vigilantes and this series mention heroes from other countries.

As for story, I kinda think there will be a time skip. The name "my hero academia" doesn't seem to work if we are going to focus on Deku leaving UA.

however they could focus on the other students of UA. which i hope. (would like to see shinsou in 1 A classroom too)

A timeskip is possible at this point (I'd be surprised if it was more than a year, maybe just some months) but this focus might end up simply being shared between what Deku's doing and the UA students with us seeing what's going on everywhere for a while. Deku seems to facing villains at the end of that newest chapter so him going off to train in the USA is possible but him just staying in Japan ain't unlikely.

A long time skip won't happen because All Might has to die or be saved from the future Nighteye saw(with long I mean 8+ months) although he could have been saved or changed that future while we didn't know as it was stated by Deku when All Might told Deku that he was going to die and Deku told him that then let's go see Nighteye because there was a chance that the future may have changed.

Now about what will happen... There are several possibilities so I'm not going to think too much since we will know the answer next Thursday but...

As some people say we may get a time skip for Izuku while we see the UA students tho right now I'm more interested in what will Deku's actions be than the other students.

About Izuku going to USA or another country I actually want to say 1 thing. At the end of chapter 306 we see Izuku standing in a gargoyle that it seems to be a reference to a Batman comic illustration. And well the building Izuku is standing at right now seems to be a New York building, the gargoyle is the same, of course this doesn't mean anything but if it's the same building then he may be in New York right now, but again it could be just a reference and the building be similar but not the same.

Now about what do I think will happen... Well I have no idea lol

Horikoshi could just divide in parts this and make for example My Villain Academia, My Vigilante Academia, My('Ore no' this time being Bakugou or Shouto the subject') Hero Academia. And just like that show us different parts whenever he wants. For example have you played NieR Automata's C route when you change the story pov from A2 to 9S and viceversa when you reach certain point like that in the story? Then well something like that.

Tho I'm more inclined to we will see Deku for a while and not know anything about the academia characters while we are with Deku... But at the same time we have Shinsou who will likely go to 2A since Deku left and I don't think Horikoshi will put him there and left him off panel.

It's complicated...

I was personally thinking of a timeskip, but with the way Hori does My Hero Academia, we usually get smaller timeskips in increments of months. For a lot of the bigger popular series, once the main character is separated from their group of friends, a lot of times we usually get an incremental timeskip allowing the creator to make some unique design changes as they age. Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Black Clover we kind of had that same process but with training. So it's hard for me to estimate if we would get that long of a timeskip with Horikoshi using smaller increments in time.

I do think we aren't going to stay in Japan though, I think this is probably setting up for Deku to ultimately reunite with his father. We know his dad his overseas, and Deku is now essentially on the run. He could very well stay in Japan for awhile, but I do think he's probably going to have to inevitably leave Japan as getting out of Japan is probably the safest way currently to stay away from All for One and Shigaraki, albeit temporarily. I'm expecting probably a shifting perspective, most likely one between Deku and the rest of the students. Most likely how Deku is currently handling himself, and then at least, I hope, we get more perspectives on the class because I think we need to see and experience how they are reacting and taking this news about Deku.

The vigilantism thing is a bit more tricky though, because we do know he has his provisional license. Normally that only works if there is an emergency that they are capable of taking action, but I think we need to hear more about how that works currently. Since Deku left UA does that now mean that his provisional license is null in void since he didn't graduate from UA? Is it still technically in effect even though he left and can still act? If so why graduate at all? Can he use it in other countries or is it limited to Japan? I think most likely right now he is a vigilante even though he has a provisional license.

I can't personally imagine his provisional license is still something that will be accepted, especially with him leaving UA. It's probably now null in void. So we are probably more than likely going to have vigilante Deku probably escaping Japan temporarily and I think getting shifting perspectives of Deku on his vigilante solo journey with class 1-A doing their own thing helping the people of Japan and shelters.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
IMO

I think Deku will go vigilante route. We see Deku traveling Japan and from the looks of it fighting villains. He seems tired when he said - Another strong Vilain. I believe Deku is sick of fighting vilains over and over only for them to come back. As Punisher said to DareDevil - When you punch them they get back up, when i punch them they stay down.

With that in mind I think Deku will join Stain. Stain as we know achieved his goal - hero society he deems toxic is no more. So with that Stain will turn to Vilains. And since Stain considers Deku to be worthy i can totally see Stain teaching Deku how to hunt Vilains. Since stain has connections to the Vigilantes i can also totally see Deku getting in contact with them. Like a secret underground group fighting Vilains.

Then there are loose ends - Overhaul and new chick. They somehow need to play a part. I suspect Overhaul will join heroes to create anti quirk solution and remove all quirks from the planet.

We also have Gentle and La Brava somewhere

So, my theory is that Deku will form his own team with Stain, Vigilantes, Gentle and La Brava

The vigilantism thing is a bit more tricky though, because we do know he has his provisional license. Normally that only works if there is an emergency that they are capable of taking action, but I think we need to hear more about how that works currently. Since Deku left UA does that now mean that his provisional license is null in void since he didn't graduate from UA? Is it still technically in effect even though he left and can still act? If so why graduate at all? Can he use it in other countries or is it limited to Japan? I think most likely right now he is a vigilante even though he has a provisional license.

I can't personally imagine his provisional license is still something that will be accepted, especially with him leaving UA. It's probably now null in void. So we are probably more than likely going to have vigilante Deku probably escaping Japan temporarily and I think getting shifting perspectives of Deku on his vigilante solo journey with class 1-A doing their own thing helping the people of Japan and shelters.
Actually the commission were the ones who managed the provisional license and Re Destro half destroyed the commission so I don't think they have time to care about what a UA student does even if he leaves the academy or not now that they must be busy with villains, etc. My guess is that Deku will have a bit of time before being called a Vigilante or something else.

Deku is still in Japan. I think Deku just went rogue, It fits Deku's self-sacrificing nature and the six quirks he has in his disposal might lead him to think it will be enough to take on AFO. There is also no reason or time for Deku to go abroad because the OFA group straight out said that if Shiggy's body heals and evolves with AFO then nobody will be able to stop him. Katsuki's sacrifice move and Gran Torino's very possible death might also lead to Deku's thinking that he is placing his friends and All-Might in danger and going rogue is his option to prevent this scenario. Plus its a good chance for Deku to encounter Stain, Toga and other escaped prisoners.

I think he still somewhere in Japan. I hope its skip 2 year or more because i want em to look matured a bit lol (think rn they are 16 years? so if time skip is 2 years then they'll be 18 years old) Maybe we will get a few chapters of Deku defeating some small villian and then the chapters back to UA students activity especially Bokugo, Shoto and Uraraka. :optimistic: