What other DF's Kaido could've had?

Hecatoncheires fruit.

I mean, imagine something that big and frightening with Kaido's stats and physiology.
That's Nico Robin's awakening haha, also that mythical creature reminds me of that Yu-Gi-Oh! monster Senju of the thousand hands which when you summon it, it's effect allows you to add a Ritual monster from deck to your hands (And Sonic Bird is a perfect combo with that monster cause when you summon it, it lets you add a Ritual Spell card from your deck to your hand, also there's Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands which when you normal or flip summon it, it allows you to add a ritual spell or a ritual monster from your deck to your hand).

Hecatoncheires fruit.

I mean, imagine something that big and frightening with Kaido's stats and physiology.
Nah IMO I'd say Typhon, and if we'd imagine him as a Bleach character.
Post automatically merged:

Hecatoncheires does take dedication to draw, but no masterwork can be done without dedication.

And it is exactly because Wano was drawn without dedication that it became the gigantic steaming pile of shit that it is today.
That would be a nightmare to draw and/or animated every chapter and episode.
Nah IMO I'd say Typhon, and if we'd imagine him as a Bleach character and he'd have free powers and not a DF that allows a user to have 1 power, if we can make him transform into other 9 mythical creatures/beasts, how powerful he'd be in Bleach? Tiamat the Five-Headed Dragon, Hydra Dragon, Typhon, Leviathan, Ladon, Samurai Demon, Dahaka, Jormungandr and Apophis and can coat himself in Lava in his hybrid form and Lava can't hurt him, he'd be these:

Last edited:
Nah IMO I'd say Typhon, and if we'd imagine him as a Bleach character.
Post automatically merged:

Nah IMO I'd say Typhon, and if we'd imagine him as a Bleach character and he'd have free powers and not a DF that allows a user to have 1 power, if we can make him transform into other 9 mythical creatures/beasts, how powerful he'd be in Bleach? Tiamat the Five-Headed Dragon, Hydra Dragon, Typhon, Leviathan, Ladon, Samurai Demon, Dahaka, Jormungandr and Apophis and can coat himself in Lava in his hybrid form and Lava can't hurt him, he'd be these:

I wanted Kaido to have typhon DF as well.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Demon Ox King from journey to the west.

Kidd is based on him and is kaido especially ofc but a DF for it would have been awesome especially as we have Buddha in story too.

We need a Wukong df too. (Kong should have it or King Kong DF.)

Ofc Haki is counter to DF.
But if you got no haki or near strong Haki that's a cthulu with unlimited strength lol.

Plus I simple love the menacing design.
But you know, One Piece is one of the most limited Anime verses in Anime history, not like DBZ, OPM, Gurenn Lagann, Fullmetal Alchemist...etc of these Animes.