Powers & Abilities What other powers could Ryokugyu have with his devil fruit ?

Hello everyone, it's been a very long time since I haven't made a post in the manga discussion, having grown disatisfied with Wano arc and so taken my distances with One Piece for a while, but the recent arrival of admiral Ryokugyu has give me finally some interest back in the manga and so I will make this first thread in a while about him.

More precisely I will make this discussion thread about his devil fruit, which is evidently plant-based, and was shown last chapter against the Beast Pirates.

Other than growing plants, turning his body into plants and sucking water from others, what powers and abilities do you think that Ryokugyu, better known under the translated name of Green Bull, could have with his devil fruit ?

What offensive, defensive or more practical abilities and techniques do you see him possibly pulling off and using either in battle or to help others in some way ?

1. Make clone(s) out of his plants , like Doffy's Black Knight or Madara's clones when he fought the 5 Kages

2. Make or Switch bodies quickly - this will be like Pica

3. Quick Regeneration - like Marco . We know in real-life Plants can re-generate/re-grow if you chop off their stems

4. @AdmiralKinyagi mentioned he may be able to pull out Toxic Spores

5. pull out plants that shoot-out water like Usopp's Green Star Sprinkler : https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1046-page-9.html

And then Ryokugyu absorbs the water and make himself bigger/stronger than he already is .

6. Something like Madara's Kajukai Korin - flowers that can make opponents unsconcious :