General & Others What parts of Onigashima are you most excited to see animated?

Ifrit Jambe, Sanji destroying the Raid Suit, Sanji going invisible with high speed, Zoro's Ashura, "The stars take the stage" moment

LoL these blue flames with lightning will rock. I also think Sanji vs Queen has a bigger chance of getting quite improved when animated compared to Zoro vs King, because in my opinion Oda went lazy while drawing some panels that should've gotten more work into it, most were pretty damn simplistic during chapter 1034, compared to Zoro vs King in 1035 which had a few considerably better looking panels (i mean, kinda expected, since Oda revealed so much stuff about King in such a fast pace), so with that i bet on Toei doing much more justice to Sanji vs Queen than Oda did drawing

Also want to see how Toei will animate Sanji vs King and Queen after Marco goes out of stamina, especially cuz they made Sanji look retard against King with a bunch of garbage filler stuff they came up with since Sanji vs Page One
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Kaido saying Zoro has Conqueror's would be 100x better if Toei didn't made Zoro use CoC so obviously on screen against some irrelevant fodder, seeing the anime watchers reactions would be much more fun

Robin vs Black Maria has a great potential as well, and it is a Robin fight against a 480mi bounty opponent so she deserves a lot, and the anime watchers are surely starving to see Robin in some real action

Franky vs Sasaki might look incredibly fun :fransuper:

Last edited: