General & Others What parts of Onigashima are you most excited to see animated?

I'm looking forward to the calamity stuff.

King and Queen vs Marco looks like it is actually in fact going to be animated by Tu Yong Ce based off him commenting on drawing King and Queen for the first time in months. The next appearance of King and Queen is when they are fighting Marco, so this seems to confirm his involvement.
Post automatically merged:

I love the aerial scenes of Sanji vs King especially the animation of it and I hope that animator returns for more stuff, especially Gear 5 Luffy or and Zoro vs King for example.
That guy is seemingly confirmed to be handling Marco vs King and Queen by the looks of it(or at least part of it).
Post automatically merged:

I'm interested in seeing which fights will get sacrificed. The stretch of 1025-1046 now features like 21 Chapters full of fights.
A weekly anime simply can not do all of them justice. They can't even manage their talented stuff for roofpiece properly and that's only 4 chapters.
Yeah, I'm at least expecting stand out moments for each fight(visually at least, I don't think one or two a confrontation is much to ask for, and even when the anime isn't focusing too much on an action scene, the less important moments can still look decently serviceable), and its not like otherwise unimpressive directors can't deliver really great episodes given the right staff and circumstances.

Chap 1010(I am gonna nut to this eps)
1044(It will be cinematic)
1039,1040(People have their complaints but for me this fight was quite interesting with DF and not haki)
1033(Best Zoro chapter)
1034(though manga was bit underwhelming but I just have feeling anime will rock it)

Last edited:
Roof piece I watch the anime with a friend who is anime only and I live to see his hype as a luffy fan and to see his reactions to zoro on the roof. Personally after this though everything zoro related 😂😂😂, and seeing the future pk put in work on kaido

- Rooftop fights
- Strawhats fights (I don't think I should worry much about this one since Toei is good at dragging fights out, and the manga fights got rushed so they'll be fine)
- Kidd/Law vs Big Mom

And I think that's it.