Questions & Mysteries What rank would each SH have in the navy

You must be smoking some good shit if you think any of the SH would be an Admiral. Two Admirals would have put Kaido in the dirt. You already have Zoro and Luffy huffing and puffing from too much Haki usage against a flippant Kaido in just 10 freaking minutes.

Luffy - Vice Admiral

Zoro - Vice Admiral

Sanji - Vice Admiral
Yamato - Vice Admiral
Jinbe - Vice Admiral

Franky - Rear Admiral - Vice Admiral

Robin - Rear Admiral
Brook - Rear Admiral
Chopper - Rear Admiral

Nami - Captain
Usopp - Captain
Kaido claps two admirals, pre TS drake was a rear admiral you're on crack if you thin Usopp is just captain

That's true. This is another thing that I dislike about this Manga. How is it that the Marine has all these training and yet Pirates are considered the strongest beings. The only exception is Zoro who trains a lot but the rest of these big shot pirates do nothing but eat and drink.
Yes it bothers me aswell. Like how the hell did none of the strawhats think about teaching the rest of the crew some basic haki?

Extra Gear Luffy- Admiral
Enma Zoro- Admiral Candidate
RaidSuit Sanji- Admiral Candidate
Jinbe- Admiral Candidate
Franky- Base Commander Vice admiral
Zues powered Nami- Vice Admiral
Chopper- Vice Admiral
Robin- Vice Admiral
Brook- Vice Admiral
Usopp- Rear Admiral

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yes it bothers me aswell. Like how the hell did none of the strawhats think about teaching the rest of the crew some basic haki?
For a crew that wants to get stronger, you would think they would spar with each other from time to time or do some basic training. The gap keeps getting wider between their three main fighters and the rest of the crew. It was never this huge pre time skip.

LOL I was referring to individual prowess
Luffy/zoro strength is stronger than kaido,big mom,shanks
since Luffy/Zoro>Fujitora and Greenbull right?

The same rubbles that can hurt kaido but bigger :suresure::suresure:
But Kaido is weak to rocks, Luffy and Zoro aren't. Sure thing Fujitora would low diff Kaido if he can use rocks, but he is overall a one shot material for any yonko. He can't deal with Morley without going to the hospital for months