Current Events What Role do These Characters Have?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
  • Drake
  • Apoo
  • Denjiro
  • Izo
  • Kawamatsu

Every other combatant of note is more or less accounted for (if only for the current time).

I don't know that Drake and Apoo are still fighting. I think they are simply not important enough for Oda to bother showing them.

I'm pretty sure the Big Mom Pirates (bar Perospero and Linlin) will sit out the battle.

CP 0 are just there to be observers.

Orochi is just there to get killed.

I'm curious as to how Oda will handle Kawamatsu and Izo. How weakened will they be? They were both huffing this chapter, but depending on how things go, Oda could have them help Marco against King. Whatever they end up doing, I expect it to be on the performance floor. Otherwise, having them coincidentally meet up with Sanji and head in the same direction would have been for nothing.

Pretty sure Denjiro and Kawamatsu will encounter Hiyori and maybe Onimaru eventually (as we can be relatively sure that it was her who treated the Scabbards). They have a huge connection to her, and Kawamatsu to Onimaru, so I would be disappointed if that would only come into play after the war is finished.

Izo isn't too much of a big player. I can imagine that he will take on a Number or two if the ones who haven't shown up yet finally make their entrance.

Drake still has some bad blood with Queen so I wouldn't say that Sanji will definitely solo him. It would be a lot smarter to speed up the outcome of the fight by going 2 vs 1 against him. Some Germa 66 fanboying by him would also be fun.

And Apoo is pretty much done for me. He had enough big moments imo (mostly by being a punching bag), so I don't expect too much of him anymore. I'm sure that I'm wrong about that, but I don't have any idea how.

Drake will fight apoo and defeat Apoo. Will also allow the marines to come to wano and report what happened.

Denjiro, izo and kamawatsu will provide support to other fights or deal with the remaining numbers

The Scabbards role is to die/get defeated in this battle so I guess stalling enemies is the only thing they can do.

- Denjiro will be beaten by Hybrid Sasaki
- I think it's possible that Neko doesn't end up fighting Perospero, but Jack. Jack noted that he wants to take them out especially.

No idea what happens with Izo and Kawamatsu

The Scabbards role is to die/get defeated in this battle so I guess stalling enemies is the only thing they can do.

- Denjiro will be beaten by Hybrid Sasaki
- I think it's possible that Neko doesn't end up fighting Perospero, but Jack. Jack noted that he wants to take them out especially.

No idea what happens with Izo and Kawamatsu
"Die" you forget this one piece already? Just say defeated

I have no specific ideas about Izo, Kawamatsu, and Denjiro - I just assume that they will continue to help out in whatever ways that they can on Luffy's side.

As for Drake, @Yasheen brought up a believable if boring thought: he could once again take on the role of protecting / guarding Chopper while Chopper tends to Zoro. I just want to see Drake have a larger role than what he's currently doing tbh.

Or maybe Drake will get some 2 v 1 moments with Sanji like some others here are speculating similar to what happened with Zoro.

-Drake probably is there to link SWORD plotline with CP0 and build up for next arcs, especially the Final War, where both groups will be in center of the conflict, dont think he will do much in this Arc besides being the one to send info on what really happen in Wano to the Marines/SWORD, while the CP0 guys will try to censor some info.

-Izo and Kawa i think will try to hold King for a bit while Marco use some ability to heal Zoro.

-Denjiro plot will connect with the Hiyori/Toki shadow we have seen taking care of the scabbards.

-Apoo i really cant imagine, pehaps he will betray Kaido when he realize the alliance is winning and just get out of Wano and have a cover story hahaha.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Drake might end up facing off a beast Pirate and Queen would look the most probable option based off the past portrayal. Or he could keep fighting off Apoo for example.

- I want Apoo and Brook to fight :pepapoo:
- I believe Izo and Kawsmatsu will stall King for a bit to allow Marco to heal Zoro, probably ending up rather injured, but they could have another role.

- Denjiro i have no clue, the man vanished all of a sudden lol

- Drake will tragically be forced to fight his best friend and life companion, Page One :pepecry:

Apoo's possible scenarios:
- He calls the 5 remnant Numbers on the Live Floor and starts causing havoc, this causes Drake decision to really take care of Apoo.
- He has a role in Queen's defeat, together with Drake
- Both the first and second scenario happen with a cause-effect dynamic

Drake's possible scenarios:
- He stays on the Live Floor and focuses on fighting Apoo who has become a danger again, calling the Numbers
- He plays a role in Queen's defeat, possibly with Apoo
- Just like in Apoo's case, both the previous scenarios can happen as a consequence of each other
- He hunts down the CP0

Denjiro only scenario I can think about: he plays a role in Sasaki's defeat
Izo's only scenario I can think about: he protects Chopper while healing Zoro, falls down by the hand of King/Queen
Kawamatsu's only scenario I can think about: he protects Chopper while healing Zoro, falls down by the hand of King/Queen

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
X-Drake role is hype up both Apoo and Zoro.

Apoo is just another Yonko Level character that Oda keeps making fun of.

Denjiro is the few of Scabbards that will live to tell the stories of the dead ones.

Izo was suppose to die to save Kiku. What the hell Oda has in his mind?

Kawamatsu is living to see Fishmen race getting respected all over the world and stop calling himself Oni (I don't remember the word he used to say).