Powers & Abilities What role will Gamma Knife play in Wano?

Nerf Kaido, Luffy finish

• Nerf Big Mom, someone else finish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hit Kaido, he tanks with 0 damage (explain how)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Hit Big Mom, she tanks with 0 damage (explain how)

• Big Mom KOed by someone else, Gamma Knife finishes/kills her

• Kaido KOed by someone, Gamma Knife finishes/kills him

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It's not used at all

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nerf Kaido, Luffy finish

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
It should play a key role in Kaido downfall. I'm surprised so many people actually believe it'll be irrelevant. Especially some of the reasons behind why lls.... Anyway heres 3 main reasons it'll be key in Kaido defeat.

First reason- The attack bypass durability, believe it or not some people actually still dont know this smh. So right off jump the attack meets the requirements oda laid out, as useful against kaido.

second reason- Out of all the known kaido Challengers (luffy/Zoro/Kid/Law) Gk is arguably the most powerful offensive attack they have against Kaido.

Kid- We dnt know what he can do yet
Zoro- Doesn't have a single comparable attack to gk. An logically no sword slash would be as relevant as internal organ damage anyway.
Luffy- Only comparable attack Imo would be AcoA KKG, but even this attack arguably inferior to gk. Since it's only causing damage to organs, gk outright destroying them.

Last reason- The battle against kaido imo will be team based. In Which case any nonsensical claims that he cant land the attack should disappear. As its common knowledge at this point, Laws shambles is going to cause major problems because of this.

With those 3 things plus oda highlighting law as a main player against kaido since PH. Makes it pretty clear the attack will be Key.
Post automatically merged:

i didn't say "tank"

gamma knife isn't strong enough to penetrate kaido's skin i assume the opponent's skin needs to be penetrate for the gamma knife to take effect otherwise no need for the "knife"
why do people still hop in threads, commenting on shit not knowing how they even work??? GK bypasses durability, therefore Kaido scales are completely irrelevant. U can literally tell this from its first use against doffy. Doffy has no stab wound, the attack completely bypasses his body to reach his organs.

Last edited:
I think it's likely that he will use it on Kaido, hit him with it, while it's as lethal as it is against others and Kaido will go on, simply because of its area of effect.
I assume that Kaido will be gigantic, when transformed. This could be used by Oda as a cop out.
If you're a normal sized guy and you get hit by a magma fist, a mochi thrust or a GM aimed at your torso, you will have multiple organ failure (or no organs at all anymore) = death. But if you are 10+meters tall, the same moves can become superficial damage if they coincidentally only hit a part of your abdomen or any other area, basically, cause OP characters tend to be just a sack of flesh from time to time.
And that's imo how Oda could deal with it and I think that's also how Kaido will humble most advanced CoA lvl2 moves.

It should play a key role in Kaido downfall. I'm surprised so many people actually believe it'll be irrelevant. Especially some of the reasons behind why lls.... Anyway heres 3 main reasons it'll be key in Kaido defeat.

First reason- The attack bypass durability, believe it or not some people actually still dont know this smh. So right off jump the attack meets the requirements oda laid out, as useful against kaido.

second reason- Out of all the known kaido Challengers (luffy/Zoro/Kid/Law) Gk is arguably the most powerful offensive attack they have against Kaido.

Kid- We dnt know what he can do yet
Zoro- Doesn't have a single comparable attack to gk. An logically no sword slash would be as relevant as internal organ damage anyway.
Luffy- Only comparable attack Imo would be AcoA KKG, but even this attack arguably inferior to gk. Since it's only causing damage to organs, gk outright destroying them.

Last reason- The battle against kaido imo will be team based. In Which case any nonsensical claims that he cant land the attack should disappear. As its common knowledge at this point, Laws shambles is going to cause major problems because of this.

With those 3 things plus oda highlighting law as a main player against kaido since PH. Makes it pretty clear the attack will be Key.
Post automatically merged:

why do people still hop in threads, commenting on shit not knowing how they even work??? GK bypasses durability, therefore Kaido scales are completely irrelevant. U can literally tell this from its first use against doffy. Doffy has no stab wound, the attack completely bypasses his body to reach his organs.
I'm totally agree with you.

Advanced CoA, Gamma Knife, and Fishman Karate (remember this technique using its power to send powerful waves impacting the water within the opponent's body?) are abilities that can bypass durability and will works against kaido. i dont't know about other characters but Kidd and Zoro have potential to hurts kaido too. Enma was one of the only weapons known to ever harm kaido. And Kidd if he have the power to control iron in the blood or use the giant sword outside Onigashima.

I'm totally agree with you.

Advanced CoA, Gamma Knife, and Fishman Karate (remember this technique using its power to send powerful waves impacting the water within the opponent's body?) are abilities that can bypass durability and will works against kaido. i dont't know about other characters but Kidd and Zoro have potential to hurts kaido too. Enma was one of the only weapons known to ever harm kaido. And Kidd if he have the power to control iron in the blood or use the giant sword outside Onigashima.
Good point. It's like Jinbe's Vagabond drill.