Questions & Mysteries What Sanji do for his dream?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
I think that All Blue might be a metaphor to find each kind of fish and in his case make a recipe out of it that next starving people maybe knowing one day about these might survive. By that probably his dream will be similar at some point to Nami's since she wants to draw the map of the whole world and Sanji want to find every kind of fish, the All Blue.

Plus there comes the theory about that All Blue might be just... All the Blues??? And visiting them all might give him a similar result what might All Blue alone give.

Just my silly speculation. :cabbagestar:

I will post it here again.
3. Finding All Blue. Most people already guessed that you have to destroys Red Line in order for all the seas to be connected and it’s not like you found a good spot and proceeds to destroys Red Line and then the All Blue pops up. No that’s not how it works, just like Raftel, nobody knows the precise location of it, that’s why it’s so hard to find the One Piece unless you have someone with good connection to the Road Poneglyph and Log Pose. If Sanji were to make a mistake and carelessly hit the wrong spot, he could potentially destroys the whole world. If he hit the correct spot, the Red Line will collapse and the seas will jointed as one and the All Blue will appear. Either way, it’s a W for Sanji.:sanmoji:

The anime filler content actually had some pretty interesting material about this that the manga didn't.
In the anime, sanji does some investigative work, tying in with cooking as he tries to learn more about the all blue in logtown and water 7.

You think there will be a parallel between his new powered up fire and his future discovery? πŸ€”
I don't think so. His dream is finding a place, which means mobility is the key. So, fire doesn't help in any way. If anything, his skywalk is more likely to help and relevant. For example, it's locked in a place similar to Wano, or in a sky island. If Sunny can't reach it, Sanji can just fly there.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I don't think so. His dream is finding a place, which means mobility is the key. So, fire doesn't help in any way. If anything, his skywalk is more likely to help and relevant. For example, it's locked in a place similar to Wano, or in a sky island. If Sunny can't reach it, Sanji can just fly there.
I guess the theory of the blue fire is at least more reliable than the one featuring the black fire :josad:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Sanji's dream is pure discovery. Doesnt need to do anything but get stronger so he can carry on his adventure
Getting stronger is not a mandatory part of his dream, just saying. At least not per se, of course he can still get caught in doing that out of necessity but just if the events make it so.

Using a variety of ingredients, herbs, cooking techniques and whatnot combos for a recipe... All Blue is said to be a home to many food sources esp. sea-based ones... Sanji has to be able to easily adapt with those so he can utilize them well...