What series are you watching ?

Mr Queen a korean series
Hasn't lived up to the praises i heard but i'm only 7 episodes in
Amazing acting by the main actress
Her evil smile melts my heart

All of the shows are linked together. Arrow is my favorite out of all of them but they all like to drop the most interesting characters and replace them with trash. Dropped all of them because of it.

rewatching Luke Cage.
IKR, I was so pissed when HR died. I really liked his character. Haven't watched Arrow yet because it seems like too much. I haven't even finish Flash. There are times when Flash is mostly just routine repetitive stuff. Which is exactly why I dropped super girl like 5 episodes in. Show is trash tbh, no offense to people who like it.

IKR, I was so pissed when HR died. I really liked his character. Haven't watched Arrow yet because it seems like too much. I haven't even finish Flash. There are times when Flash is mostly just routine repetitive stuff. Which is exactly why I dropped super girl like 5 episodes in. Show is trash tbh, no offense to people who like it.
I quit Flash after season 5. Stopped Arrow on the last season, Legends of Tomorrow after S2. Never tried the rest.

Mr Queen a korean series
Hasn't lived up to the praises i heard but i'm only 7 episodes in
Amazing acting by the main actress
Her evil smile melts my heart
It mostly lives off her performance, which was really great, but everything else is the usual old people scheming that has been done thousand times before.

I quit Flash after season 5. Stopped Arrow on the last season, Legends of Tomorrow after S2. Never tried the rest.
Flash is to drawn out. This season may be my last. I'm on the one after they beat savitar. The time travel was annoying, some good plot moments despite the series set backs. There are too many DC shows or maybe it just seems like that to me. Not even going to watch Legends of tomorrow. I didn't read comics and the premise didn't interest me.

Superhero shows in general are usually bad imo and it's mainly because of plot. I watched a few episodes of S.H.I.E.L.D and then dropped it and I usually love marvel stuff. It's better to just make a movie and be done with it lol.

Imma stick to action anime and cheesy shows like "Never have I ever". Just finished season 2 and i'm enjoying the series so far.

Never watched legends of tommorow
But same for the other 2
I started caring so less that i didn't even wanted to watch how arrow ends when there was only like 6 or 7 episodes left after i had watched 200
Flash could have been good if they cut it in half
I liked the cast
12 episode season flash wouldn't be bad but they always add nonsense and drag it
The moral lesson they try to shove in there with Flash and his wife in every episode is annoying as hell too
Post automatically merged:

It mostly lives off her performance, which was really great, but everything else is the usual old people scheming that has been done thousand times before.
Finished it now
There is barely any good thing besides the main actress and some actual funny moments here and there
The romance of the show which is always done great in korean dramas lacks here
I never cared for any of them and they try to shove a lot of them in here
It gets past love triangles and goes into squares and circles
The king loves the consort and the Queen
Queen's cousin loves her
Queen is secretly a dude and likes the conosrt but then becomes gay and falls in love with the King
King's brother likes the consort
Consort ends up liking King's brother in the end
There is romance for the servants as well

Last edited:
Never watched legends of tommorow
But same for the other 2
I started caring so less that i didn't even wanted to watch how arrow ends when there was only like 6 or 7 episodes left after i had watched 200
Flash could have been good if they cut it in half
I liked the cast
12 episode season flash wouldn't be bad but they always add nonsense and drag it
The moral lesson they try to shove in there with Flash and his wife in every episode is annoying as hell too
Post automatically merged:

Finished it now
There is barely any good thing besides the main actress and some actual funny moments here and there
The romance of the show which is always done great in korean dramas lacks here
I never cared for any of them and they try to shove a lot of them in here
It gets past love triangles and goes into squares and circles
The king loves the consort and the Queen
Queen's cousin loves her
Queen is secretly a dude and likes the conosrt but then becomes gay and falls in love with the King
King's brother likes the consort
Consort ends up liking King's brother in the end
There is romance for the servants as well
Yep its a mess id you think about it. The main actor did a really good job as well though, though obviously he was overshadowed by her.

Ratched series. I watched it steadily, time flew by unnoticed. It is not for everyone, many will think that this is some kind of cruel nonsense. But I see something more in this, a very high-quality picture, it does not load, although it keeps it in suspense, everything is beautiful, juicy, and of high quality. And of course, everything is exaggerated here, black humor, you need to understand it. I think this is a very worthy novelty, everyone played just fine! I recommend!)