What series are you watching ?

Just watched the first episode of the Mandalorian, the positive critics about this series weren't wrong it's really a cool series feeling like a space western and the best Star Wars media to come since Disney bought the franchise.

Just watched the first episode of the Mandalorian, the positive critics about this series weren't wrong it's really a cool series feeling like a space western and the best Star Wars media to come since Disney bought the franchise.
Yeah just watched it as well, was pretty good. I was never a Star Wars fan, the first trilogy was good but way overrated, i guess it was influential at the time, hence the large fan base, both new trilogies were horrendous.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well he directed the first episode. I saw his name as the director. I don't know if it's his creation. I'm just going to keep watching it because it seems promising.
Drive was a fucking good movie by the way.
One of the most sensual films I’ve ever seen, and that’s not a word I use to describe any other movie :sabogood:

OT: Hunters on Amazon is God damn incredible - might be obvious why I say this if you check my username, but any show about a group of ragtag vigilantes killing Nazis-in-hiding in 1970s Brooklyn is all right in my book.

One of the most sensual films I’ve ever seen, and that’s not a word I use to describe any other movie :sabogood:

OT: Hunters on Amazon is God damn incredible - might be obvious why I say this if you check my username, but any show about a group of ragtag vigilantes killing Nazis-in-hiding in 1970s Brooklyn is all right in my book.
I usually don't watch a lot of series. 3 or 4 a year. I might give it a chance. I usually watch the first episode and if it pleases me I keep watching.