What series are you watching ?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I keep trying, but I just can’t seem to overstate how fucking funny What We Do In The Shadows is...possibly the best comedy on television at the moment.
I watched the movie and absolutely loved it

I've been meaning to watch the tv series, but I keep forgetting lol. Now you remind me that I should probably get on with it once I finish the current show I'm watching.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I've been meaning to watch the tv series, but I keep forgetting lol. Now you remind me that I should probably get on with it once I finish the current show I'm watching.
Kiwi, I promise you won’t be disappointed. The first season is phenomenal, but they’ve somehow kicked it up a notch in season 2...I find myself wheezing with laughter at least once every single episode. On a similar note, if you’ve never watched Flight of the Conchords, that’s another must-see.
Post automatically merged:

Wait, what show are you watching now?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Kiwi, I promise you won’t be disappointed. The first season is phenomenal, but they’ve somehow kicked it up a notch in season 2...I find myself wheezing with laughter at least once every single episode. On a similar note, if you’ve never watched Flight of the Conchords, that’s another must-see.
Post automatically merged:

Wait, what show are you watching now?
I’m watching Kingdom, it’s a medieval Korean zombie series

@Guan Yu said it was good and so far, I gotta agree

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Who said Scrubs earlier?? Before Always Sunny, that was my favorite show of all time, and listening to JD and Turk do the rewatch podcast is making me feel nostalgic something fierce...

Currently i am watching a series called “Extraordinary You”, a Korean Drama.
At first i wasn’t interested because of its name but when my sister told me about the Synopsis i immediately watch it lol. It’s about a girl discovers that the world she lives in is a fantasy world of Comics and she is not the main character, only a side character, she had to follow everything what the writer wants and she tired of it and wanted to look after her own story, she had to change little by little the story her own with one mysterious character.
I actually almost finish the series, it’s such an amazing series and i really love it! Maybe you should try watch it hehe :cheers: