What series had horrible endings?

Man, seeing all the names on this thread really made me feel two things:

1. I feel glad I never started GOT and AoT. :gokulaugh:

2. I further appreciate how MCU handled the Infinity Saga as a whole. There are many things you can criticize about the MCU, but, holy shit, do they know how to tell and end a story! :myman:

On topic, one I have yet to see being mentioned: Negima hands fucking down. I am still holding off on UQ Holder because of that.

Man, seeing all the names on this thread really made me feel two things:

1. I feel glad I never started GOT and AoT. :gokulaugh:

2. I further appreciate how MCU handled the Infinity Saga as a whole. There are many things you can criticize about the MCU, but, holy shit, do they know how to tell and end a story! :myman:

On topic, one I have yet to see being mentioned: Negima hands fucking down. I am still holding off on UQ Holder because of that.
GoT yes, because it was not just a bad ending, the first half (based on the books) reached a quality that the second half (without books), including the ending, was miles away, that spoiled the entire series.

AoT was not as bad, and while i did not like the ending, it did not sour the rest of the series for me, especially the anime that has created so many noteworthy scenes.

GoT yes, because it was not just a bad ending, the first half (based on the books) reached a quality that the second half (without books), including the ending, was miles away, that spoiled the entire series.

AoT was not as bad, and while i did not like the ending, it did not sour the rest of the series for me, especially the anime that has created so many noteworthy scenes.
Thanks for the info, mate. :cheers:

I just happen to be one of those dudes who believe that endings make or break a story, whether it's a happy ending or a downer ending or a bittersweet ending, they have to be done well or the story is bust. No two ways about it.

This is why, example granted, I believe the Infinity Saga will continue to be fondly remembered into the future, whereas no one will prefer to talk about the ending to the Skywalker saga.

I'm gonna add Ja Myung go
It's a korean historical drama
It's a good show even if it pisses you off with people hearing shit
I swear to god atleast 50 times characters hear a secret conversation accidently but the ending was rushed
The first couple episodes are at current time but then the series goes in a flashback that ends in the middle of the last episode
Then they rush and finish everything in 30 minutes giving most of the characters shitty ends or just forget about them