Questions & Mysteries What was the last good arc in your opinion?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Reverie gave hope that Oda may want to show up again for work. Unfortunately, it was a smokescreen.

Aside from that, I guess Marineford saga.

Worse
The devil fruit explanation is lame and lazy explanation
Aokiji join blackbeard out of nowhere because they just drink together??
Oda become more lazy than ever
The quality of the story are declining so much
Even Alvarez empire arc fairy tail become masterpiece comparing to one piece

I didn't enjoy Wano that much but I don't think it's as bad as what I've read on it. A few things bothered me like the pacing, too many scabbards (who are a direct cause of the bad pacing), G5 and Big Mom's presence. Other than that it was ok, but Oda has done far better so I can understand the disappointment.
Post ts I like Dressrosa (bad pacing again though), Zou, WCI (bar the wedding cake plot) and Reverie.
Egghead is good but Oda need to accelarate things on the straw hats side, it's getting boring. He should also let Luffy and Zoro use adv CoC casually like any other adv CoC user.

If it weren't for fake plotlines that never got solved, Wano was fine as far as I am concerned. The last good arc that I liked personally was Dressrossa followed by Zou. Dressrossa phasing was horrible, which pretty much happens all the time with Oda.
Lolda shoving down our throats that the people of Shitty Country deserved to be saved at any cost when this is not true,Momehnosucks's endless waste of panels whining,Yamatrash endlessly screaming Lolden's dick sucking,two villains groups with a lot of build up becoming the biggest jokes,Lolda endlessly teasing things to be important when they aren't,countless insufferable side characters.
Don't tell me you weren't bothered by any of those things.
Yourself said in that thread of Buu that you feel no sympathy or respect for Fraudo,Yamatrash,Lolden or King of Fertilizers,who are all characters of Shitty Country Arc.