What was the last movie you watched?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Avengement ( 2019 ). 10/10.

Almost everything involving Scott Adkins makes a movie 6/10 at least for me so.

F

Fallen Prince

Saw Tenet yesterday

7/10 movie or 6.5/10

Good movie, you can have a good time watching it but it's far from the best Nolan offered.

It was a bit too long, the main character was nice but nothing extraodinary (I liked Pattinson), the story between the girl and the MC is not really believable, the reasons of the characters (bad guys) are not well explained or detailed, and the concept of inversed time while fun is more a gadget than something really needed
Not as good as his previous movies.

This and dark knight rises are bottom of barell.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Veku recommended me a movie today. It was a very emotional movie, about a man -- despite being smaller than the average person -- taking a very big step forward into a long and far journey, passing his limits, going farther than he has ever been. A lot of character development, it is so memorable that I can still hear his words echo in my head, "if I take one more step, this will be the farthest from home I'll ever be."

:perocry:

11/10

@Veku recommended me a movie today. It was a very emotional movie, about a man -- despite being smaller than the average person -- taking a very big step forward into a long and far journey, passing his limits, going farther than he has ever been. A lot of character development, it is so memorable that I can still hear his words echo in my head, "if I take one more step, this will be the farthest from home I'll ever be."

11/10
I gotcha.

S

Shuyaku

Flower of flesh and blood (1985)

Japanese gore film that was once thought to be a real murder on tape because people were morons back then. Special effects are solid though i’ll give it that especially for its time. It has no plot just heavy gore that i won’t get into. Kinda wasted my time.

I don’t usually watch depraved shit but i thought it’d be interesting.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

11/10
Yeah I loved this movie too

11/10
You needed a recommendation for that?

Watched the Korean movie "A Taxi Driver", actually is a real story which is amazing and frightening at the same time, 10/10.