What was the last movie you watched?

Bicentennial Man (1999)

I will never get tired of this movie. Legit made my childhood.

And I miss Robin Williams so much. His story is still so much cemented in my head.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
When Marnie Was There 5.5/10

I heard a lot of praise for this movie so I was looking forward to seeing it. Maybe it's going in with too high of an expectation, it felt really mediocre and bland. The friendship between Marnie and Anna didn't really seem organic and I didn't care for Anna much. However, I like the concept of this movie, I felt like if they have gone down with a different movie genre, there was a lot of potential.....but it's Studio Ghibli so of course, it's family friendly and fluffy.

The little twist at the end was nice tho.

It Halloween Eve, so I'm binge watching spooky goodies.

I just watched The Witches on Netflix- It was okay, I liked it but I have seen the original with Angelica Houston and that one is better imo, scarier too.

I've been binging on What We Do in The Shadows and I love it, it's a riot.

About to binge on Hellsing, because it's one of my favorite Anime series and I haven't seen it in a while.

'Battles without Honor and Humanity'
7/10
I mainly watched it to see the actors that Oda based the admirals Akainu and Kizaru on, but I enjoyed the film a lot as well.
The plot tends to meander but I liked the vibes of the film. I felt that the climax could have been better too. Solid film though.

'Seven Samurai'
8/10
Great film, not much needed to be said.

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)

10/10

Still nowadays one of the Star Trek movies I happen to enjoy the most. I love the technology used in this one and Khan is a superbe villain.

C

critical mindset

V for Vendetta. This time many years later after having read George Orwell’s 1984 I understand the movie and a lot more of the references a lot deeper. It’s incredible to watch old classics when you’re older with a more mature understanding