What was the last movie you watched?

Ben-Hur one the best scripted, casted, made and most spectacular and epic movies of all times.

Everything in this movie is awesome from the actors' game, the costumes, the music, the views, the actions sequences, the dialogues, etc...

It's a real sacrilege that Hollywood did a stupid remake in 2016, that I will never watch because it certainely is nothing compared to the true movie.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ben-Hur one the best scripted, casted, made and most spectacular and epic movies of all times.

Everything in this movie is awesome from the actors' game, the costumes, the music, the views, the actions sequences, the dialogues, etc...

It's a real sacrilege that Hollywood did a stupid remake in 2016, that I will never watch because it certainely is nothing compared to the true movie.
it was your first time watching it yesterday ?

Awesome movie. With 10th Commandments, two great Heston movie.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Lawrence Of Arabia. 5/5
Blown away by this movie! Can't believe it took me this long to see it. The sweeping shots of the desert to the breath-taking cinematography, Peter O'Toole's acting and the grand musical score by Maurice Jarre. Most definitely one of my favourite films of all time.
Post automatically merged:

:beckmoji:

Watch it tonight , this movie is incredible
Only if he/she has 3hours and 45mins to spare lol

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
#Alive (2020)

I was genuinely surprised, for a zombie movie made by Netflix, I was expecting something that was trash
But the movie ended up being really tense, the atmosphere and all was on point. Also the zombies in the movie were creepy af.
They didn't resort to using cheap jumpscares but more of building it up, also the main characters were surprisingly entertaining.

My only complaint is that it's not as action packed and that the zombies are really inconsistent at times. Otherwise, this movie was solid.
Doesn't try to take itself too seriously etc

7.5/10

Lawrence Of Arabia. 5/5
Blown away by this movie! Can't believe it took me this long to see it. The sweeping shots of the desert to the breath-taking cinematography, Peter O'Toole's acting and the grand musical score by Maurice Jarre. Most definitely one of my favourite films of all time.
Post automatically merged:

Only if he/she has 3hours and 45mins to spare lol
How could you watch a movie with white-washing...

Watched Midsommar.
All in all it´s pretty good if you can get into the atmosphere and shut your brain off. If you start to think, you will poke holes in it, also it´s pretty predictable.

Finally got around to watching Dunkirk.

10/10 film, great cinematography, the action is not overplayed, very realistic, but still very gripping.

A common criticism of Nolan's work is the lack of emotions, but in this one, the emotional beats land very well. Nearly cried at the boat scene, and the ending gave me a swell of patriotism even though I'm not even British lmao.

Everyone should watch this film if you have some hours to spare.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Finally got around to watching Dunkirk.

10/10 film, great cinematography, the action is not overplayed, very realistic, but still very gripping.

A common criticism of Nolan's work is the lack of emotions, but in this one, the emotional beats land very well. Nearly cried at the boat scene, and the ending gave me a swell of patriotism even though I'm not even British lmao.

Everyone should watch this film if you have some hours to spare.
One of the thing I preferred about this movie is the sound and noise : the sound of bullets etc were amazing, so loud and impactful.

And the realism was nice too.