What was the last movie you watched?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ad Astra

4/10

Just saw it today and I hated it. It’s so bland and boring
Saw it too and even if I like Brad Pitt a lot I was not convinced by this movie.

It had good parts : the father, some space moments, and little bit of the hero who tries to fight against his own emptyness.

But a lot of moments felt hollow, everything is pretty lifeless, even some "hard" or "violent" moments didn't feel real because of the lack of emotional impact.

I had high expectations and was quite disappointed : 5/10.

T

Tangerine

Kingdom (Live Action):catsweat:

Originally planned to watch just because of the cast (I love the main 3!!) I have no prior knowledge of this so I don't know how faithful it was to the manga, but as a non-reader/watcher I found it good and it got me interested in reading! I loved the drama and action scenes most. I'm giving it 7/10

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
hobbs and shaw
9/10
Haha you give it 9/10 ?

I admit it was a fun movie full of great nonsense, stupid action pack moments (the building moment where the Rock jumped on the guys haha) and punchlines but I don't rate him that high. For me for that type of movie it was a good 7/10

Fast and furious 7 was better for me (the first with Deckard shaw)

I just saw The Traitor it is a very good movie about the Mafia and the Cosa Nostra : 8/10.

Haha you give it 9/10 ?

I admit it was a fun movie full of great nonsense, stupid action pack moments (the building moment where the Rock jumped on the guys haha) and punchlines but I don't rate him that high. For me for that type of movie it was a good 7/10

Fast and furious 7 was better for me (the first with Deckard shaw)

I just saw The Traitor it is a very good movie about the Mafia and the Cosa Nostra : 8/10.
Fast 7 has the emotional impact, I really like it maybe it's not a 9 but it is a 8.5 for me made me laugh had action in it and great chemestry between the cast
Post automatically merged:

And to be honest I'm waiting more for a sequel to this than fast 9

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And to be honest I'm waiting more for a sequel to this than fast 9
Don't worry there will be an other one.

I agree the 9 doesnt excite me a lot. The preview isn't that great. The 8 was quite the let down and a mess.

Fast 7 has the emotional impact, I really like it maybe it's not a 9 but it is a 8.5 for me made me laugh had action in it and great chemestry between the cast
I found the 7 quite good (for that type of movie). The fights were nice : shaw/Hobbes, torreto/shaw. The story was smooth and spectacular and there was a good dose of fun.

I liked Hobbes and Shaw but it was a bit too long 20 min less would have been good, the whole robotic thing is weird. But I agree it was good.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I have never been really interested in the Fast and Furious movies, it looks like the kind of movies whose only content is action, special effects and explosions with little story and no real actor performance.
It is a special kind of movies: it is like expendable or that type of show. You can't rate them with full critism or take them at 1st degree. You watch them for the fun, for the punchlines, for the absurd and stupid moments of actions etc.

It is obviously not first rate movies but for their kind they can be enjoyable.

I have never been really interested in the Fast and Furious movies, it looks like the kind of movies whose only content is action, special effects and explosions with little story and no real actor performance.
Hobbs and show isn't really a fast and furious in the real sense but neither are the last fast movies there are less and less cars and more stuff about domenic toretto