What was the last movie you watched?

Rewatched Gladiator. Still a phenomenal movie. 7/10

:goatasure:
Gladiator is a great movie.

About Reservoir Dogs, the truth is that it wasn't what I expected. Maybe my expectations were very high and maybe my opinion is very subjective, but unlike other Tarantino movies (I haven't seen them all, I'm missing four), I didn't like the dialogues and the narrative so much either. Nor is it that I measure a movie in terms of number of action scenes, but I feel that it lacked a little better to explain certain parts (I wanted to know what really happened in the heist, for example).
It's the feeling I have, but as I said before, my opinion is subjective. Many people liked this movie and that doesn't have to change for my opinion. I hope my opinion doesn't bother anyone. I rescue the singularity of the characters.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
10/10
I was 7 years old when my Grandfather showed me this movie. I can't count how many times I watched it. F'ing masterpiece.
Both LOTR and Hobbit Trilogies are my favorite movies when it comes to doing a marathon. There are only 2 titles that have many films and I would binge them if day is long enough.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The Grudge (2004) - 6/10

I watched it without Japanese subtitles, so I had no idea what was going on for half of the movie. Plot was confusing but I enjoyed it I guess
This is, for reasons beyond my understanding, the only movie that’s ever truly scared the living shit out of me. The only time I ever slept with the lights on in my room was after watching it, and when my friends have suggested watching it at various parties and sleepovers, I always shot it down in favor of literally anything else.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
This is, for reasons beyond my understanding, the only movie that’s ever truly scared the living shit out of me. The only time I ever slept with the lights on in my room was after watching it, and when my friends have suggested watching it at various parties and sleepovers, I always shot it down in favor of literally anything else.
The woman (Kayoko I think) was really scary, same as the little boy. And when they left the house and started following them even outside the house.....

:believe::believe::believe:

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
10/10
I was 7 years old when my Grandfather showed me this movie. I can't count how many times I watched it. F'ing masterpiece.
Both LOTR and Hobbit Trilogies are my favorite movies when it comes to doing a marathon. There are only 2 titles that have many films and I would binge them if day is long enough.
I love that trilogy

Who are your favourite characters?

I was a huge Aragorn fanboy

Aragorn x Arwen is the best ship of all times, it was so intense