General & Others What was the stupidest thing in Naruto?

•The number of ninjas going from 9 genin per year in the Leaf to 80.000 ninjas in the war,

•The lack of worldbuilding and foreshadow

•Naruto becoming a nonsense Sayajin mode when he tame Kyubi and not a mini-Bijuu like other Jinchuuriki

•All the fight of Alliance vs Juubi/Madara/Óbito/Tree in the crater

•Ootsuki(the wrost of all)

•White Zetsu in the War, Kishi have the good idea of bringing back the old ninjas with the Edo Tensei, but he trow it into the trash to make a army of 100.000 generic minions fighting 80.000 generic ninjas.

He could have had the villages be much smaller, with around 1000 ninjas each and developed more the good fights against Edo Tensei like:
-Asuma vs Ino-Shika-Chou
-Gaara and Ooniki vs the former Kages
-Kakashi and Guy vs Seven Swords(the guys have even killed Guy dad and Kishi dont use it)
-Darui vs Kin and Gin
-Kankuro vs Sasori
-Mifune vs Hanzo (not good but ok)
-Neji vs Neji father
-5Kages vs Madara
-Naruto and Bee vs Itachi and Nagato
-Naruto/Bee/Kakashi/Guy vs Obito and Jinchuurikis
-Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto

there were much more other fights he could have created with some of Naruto friends and other Villages main characters, and It would have give a good War vibe without the need to make thousands of random white Zetsu

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ending of the Pain arc.

Look at the ending of the Pain arc. How the fuck you can destroy such an amazing arc with a shitty ending.

I mean didn't destroy the Pain arc completely but that ending was dogshit and the beginning of Naruto going downhill.

Sasuke getting treatment more than he deserves.
Naruto Sasuke obsession.
The nail in the coffin was Naruto saying Sasuke understood and acknowledged him better than anyone else. Fuck what about Jiraya, hinata and iruka sensei?
This show should have been Sasuke shippuden instead of Naruto shippuden.
Madera should have been the final villain.
Sakura.
These are right now in my mind.

except for a few moments and sequences, everything post pain arc is shit...Neji death is forced....such a beautiful arc pain from the beginning to the end and expected a lot after that from Naruto only to see him obsessed with sasuke this/sasuke that etc.....and Kishimoto should have developed other characters from other villages and good rapport before going to war with Madara/Obito....and fuck Kishimoto for not developing Naruto properly.....his sage mode has so much potential and all he spams are rasengans and rasen shurikens....Sasuke isn't worthwhile while Kishimoto forced him to be super important meanwhile he selved other potential great characters like Lee/Gaara/Neji...at least Shikamaru got some shine here and there in shippuden....

"He was the coolest guy!"
Naruto to Obito... The guy who...
  • triggered the whole Fourth Shinobi World War
  • who was responsible for the death of Naruto's parents
  • created Akatsuki and was a mass murderer
  • Awoke the ten tails
  • Almost put the entire world into a genjutsu
Aside from that, Boruto is clearly next. In fact, I treat Boruto like non canon, Naruto officially ended 700 for me.

"He was the coolest guy!"
Naruto to Obito... The guy who...
  • triggered the whole Fourth Shinobi World War
  • who was responsible for the death of Naruto's parents
  • created Akatsuki and was a mass murderer
  • Awoke the ten tails
  • Almost put the entire world into a genjutsu
Aside from that, Boruto is clearly next. In fact, I treat Boruto like non canon, Naruto officially ended 700 for me.
Obviously he’s talking about the Obito before all that 😂

Sasuke getting treatment more than he deserves.
Naruto Sasuke obsession.
The nail in the coffin was Naruto saying Sasuke understood and acknowledged him better than anyone else. Fuck what about Jiraya, hinata and iruka sensei?
This show should have been Sasuke shippuden instead of Naruto shippuden.
Madera should have been the final villain.
Sakura.
These are right now in my mind.
Naruto should have let Sasuke alone. The guy has the right to make his own choices.

He did, about the kid Obito who wanted to be Hokage etc. etc. That’s why it’s “was” instead of is. To make him go back to that person.
Nevertheless, it's a statement which disregards or even relativizes Obito's horrific doings which he caused to the world. If Naruto really meant Kid Obito, he should have phrased it more accurately imo.

That was based though
Fuck Minato, mary sue boring ass Character
Ok?

Boruto is excellent by the way.

I won't complain about Akatsuki number #2 with charismatic characters.

Minato was kind of meh.

And the guy is a psychopath judging from the numbers of Rocks village's Shinobi he killed.

I mean, Naruto always had an advantage over everyone else due to Kurama
And I would add, if effort was the sole factor allowing to judge who would be the most powerful in the end, lots of Naruto characters would be in the race.

Naruto, Lee, Neji, Sasuke, Guy, Kakashi, Hinata, Hanabi, trained like crazy.
And I probably forget some. ( Shino ? Kiba ? Kankurou and Temari ? The sound trio ? )

Some needed to be the "chosen".

Nevertheless, it's a statement which disregards or even relativizes Obito's horrific doings which he caused to the world. If Naruto really meant Kid Obito, he should have phrased it more accurately imo.
Welllll it came right after Obito talking about his past, and Naruto even said that Obito wanted to become Hokage before that line, so I’d call it pretty obvious.

I mean, Naruto always had an advantage over everyone else due to Kurama
Kurama was more like a nuisance before than anything else.