General & Others What was the stupidest thing in Naruto?

In your opinion what was the stupidest thing in Naruto?
Personally It would have to go to the Shadow Clone Justu's memory sharing ability added half way through the series, and the fact Naruto simply didn't realize it.
Yes Naruto was dumb, but that made him feel border line retarded, clearly it was an ability added on after the fact but it could have been handled better than "I guess I never noticed before".
All the Senju and Uchiha BS powers are bad, but that just feels like lazy writing and and author that wants to wrap everything up. But the Shadow Clone thing was bad on every level and insulting to the reader.

But what is your Pick for stupidest thing in Naruto.

That the whole 1st part naruto kept hammering home he a scrub who gets by on hard work
Hard work beats > talent summed up best by the neji fight

then we learn his dad was a super ninja he owes all his wins to the fox inside and he one of the 2 most talented ninja of all time
I wonder if they kept that message of hard work beats talent into part two Rock Lee would have been more important in the series. After Part One Shikamaru seemed to replace him in the role.

Shikamaru the super genius child a tactical genius son of the ninja who was doing the tactics for the ninja in the war you mean
I mean more of his role in the story. After the first part of Chunin exams after his fight with Gaara and upto the end of part one with a major plot point was lee getting his operation and being able to reach his dream as a great ninja without ninjustu or genjustu. He could easily be called the "most important character outside of the main four". In part two it felt like after Asuma's death Shikamaru took on that role. With his character going from slaker to reluctant leader to being the brain of the Hokage, getting the character development. And the screen time as Lee faded into the background.

Not exploring Shino Aburame character well.

At his introduction, he seems like a calm, smart student with mysterious aura. Plus he has ability to manipulate insect at will.
What a interesting ability to be explored!

And imho, given that personality and ability, he can be another fan favorite character.
But no, they don't give him more screen time and cool action. Such a shame.

Imho, all team leader (Shino, Shikamaru, Neji) could get more screen time. Especially Shino.
He has potency to be more popular than some main characters if they give him more spotlights. They end up turn him into a bit "creepy" character.
:okay:

Boruto even make it worse when they turn Shino into Iruka 2.0.
He lost his cool and mysterious aura.
:josad:

I wonder if they kept that message of hard work beats talent into part two Rock Lee would have been more important in the series. After Part One Shikamaru seemed to replace him in the role.
Shikamaru was only fleshed out side character. I complain about Oda's treatment of the strawhats post TS but imagine if Usopps biggest fight Post TS was fighting a clone of himself and Franky died to a piece of wood

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
There was a small glance of that spirit. Remember Sensei Guy opens all gates and give madara the hardest time he ever had.

But for me, the most stupidst par tof Naruto... Kaguya. Madara should have been the final enemy, thats it. Kaguya was just BS and made the whole series meaningless.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Just one? That's hard...I got 3..

All the manipulations among the bad guys. Pain was the bad of the series but it turns out he was being manipulated by Obito...then it turns out he was being manipulated by Madara.....who was being manipulated by Zetsu.....let's not forget Sasuke being manipulated by Itachi, Orochimaru and Obito.

There's also Obito coming back to life to gave Kakushi double eternal mange who could somehow use Perfect Susanoo from the get go. That and Obito, a 30 year old man, still being in love with a 13 year old and wanted to live in fake fantasy world with an illusion of her...

Just one? That's hard...I got 3..

All the manipulations among the bad guys. Pain was the bad of the series but it turns out he was being manipulated by Obito...then it turns out he was being manipulated by Madara.....who was being manipulated by Zetsu.....let's not forget Sasuke being manipulated by Itachi, Orochimaru and Obito.

There's also Obito coming back to life to gave Kakushi double eternal mange who could somehow use Perfect Susanoo from the get go. That and Obito, a 30 year old man, still being in love with a 13 year old and wanted to live in fake fantasy world with an illusion of her...