Questions & Mysteries What will happen to One piece after it ends?

I am honestly not that interest on this manga anymore but still feel the need to finish it for the sake of time I spent for reading this thing since I was a kid.
this. i have stopped watching anime and reading manga for a few years now. Finishing one piece is probably the last weeb thing i will do.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nothing.

People will move on. One Piece is not some masterpiece written shit to be remembered for decades. The only time people will remember this existed is when someone looks at the statistic and notices that Oda milked the fuck out of sales.

What fool would invest in remaking the already unnecessarily long and more than drawn out anime?

Dumb waste of money but kids will eat it up anyway.

Once this story ends let it rest, not too many franchises are allowed a peaceful death without getting milked beyond the grave

The idea that Oda will do anything after OP storyline end is total nonsense, the guy have been the most sucefull mangaka of history, and with the piles of money he have, he dont need to do anything anymore.

Ideas like "continue the story in the future", "SH kids", ""New adventures" and other shit are a copium of the fans who can't deal with something ending and the industry use this to make shit like Boruto, hope never happen.

Pehaps he will do some special chapter years after the end, but nothing relevant to the story.

And of course Jump and Toei will try everything to make more money from OP, so could be some kind of spin off manga, movies and even a remake of the anime, like HxH.
The idea that Oda will do anything after OP storyline end is total nonsense, the guy have been the most sucefull mangaka of history, and with the piles of money he have, he dont need to do anything anymore.

Ideas like "continue the story in the future", "SH kids", ""New adventures" and other shit are a copium of the fans who can't deal with something ending and the industry use this to make shit like Boruto, hope never happen.

Pehaps he will do some special chapter years after the end, but nothing relevant to the story.

And of course Jump and Toei will try everything to make more money from OP, so could be some kind of spin off manga, movies and even a remake of the anime, like HxH.

its not actually non sense, for example if he made a sequel of onepiece where the straw hats kids continued what they left behind. Then the new viewers wont understand the story unless they read the onepiece!? Similar to what happen to boruto they wont underatand boruto unless they read naruto.. its actually smart idea right? The author will still contiusly make more money with their old craft
Post automatically merged:

What fool would invest in remaking the already unnecessarily long and more than drawn out anime?

Dumb waste of money but kids will eat it up anyway.

Once this story ends let it rest, not too many franchises are allowed a peaceful death without getting milked beyond the grave
lol bleach might went for comeback, have you seen new bleach manga?

I think theres a reason why Oda is trying to finish onepiece as much as possible, and it could be true that onepiece might end in 5 years or so but is it really the end of onepiece?

i think not and this is probably the reason!.

1. oda could try to go to the past of onepiece! Yhe tales of roger, Or garp, and how theyve become a big figure in onepiece!

or

2. If this two year time skip is enough to make luffy the pirate king in such a young age he could advance it! Luffy could explore to different planets just like eneru went to moon and found a lifeforms there i mean if eneru created a ship that could fo that, franky could also do the same with sunny.
Or

3. The strawhats kids will continue their adventure!
Just like what happen to naruto or bleach. Simply because onepiece is for old gens for 90’s kids and probably the new gens wont understand onepiece like we do so yeah What do you guys think? Will onepiece end?
When it ends, Oda rests and smiles upon a grateful universe. :brootea:

If Oda was a free author he would give a close ending with something like finishing all devil fruits forever. But since he's a slave of a multimillionaire empire, I assume we will get Two Piece; hopefully I'm wrong.